about the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship is a visionary initiative by Mr. Dinesh Chandra Agarwal, Managing Director, IndiaMart to support poor 10th-class girl students in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Jyoti Kalash Scholarship is a platform for those needy girl students who face many adverse challenges to pursue their education due to lack of resources and financial conditions. this scholarship gives students (girl) the opportunity to complete their higher secondary (classes 11-12) level of education.
objectives of this scheme
- To meet the financial need for higher studies of them by providing scholarships to poor meritorious students of Uttar Pradesh
- Motivating poor students of Uttar Pradesh for higher education by providing scholarships
Full Overview Of Jyoti Kalash Scholarship
|Scholarships Name||Jyoti Kalash Scholarship|
|Launched by||Mr. Dinesh Chandra Agarwal, Managing Director of IndiaMART|
|Objective||Motivating the poor students (girls) of Uttar Pradesh for higher education|
|beneficiary||Girl Child of Uttar Pradesh state who are currently studying in class 10|
|Scholarship Amount||₹ 15,000 along with other benefits which include a School fee, Uniform fee, and Books & Stationery fee|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Important Dates||* Last Date Of Application: 15 February 2022 (the year 2022) (It Is Expected new phase To Be Launched By February 2023)|
- Jyoti Kalash Scholarship is open to female students only.
- For the scholarship, the candidate must be a local resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidate must be currently studying in 10th standard.
- The applicant student’s annual income from all sources should be less than INR 3,50,000
The applicant will be given the following awards in this scholarship:-
- The candidates who will qualify for all the selection rounds and get selected for the scholarship will receive ₹ 15,000 along with other benefits which include a School fee, Uniform fee, and Books & Stationery fee.
- Residential proof
- Income proof (income certificate received from government authority)
- Proof/bills of school fee, coaching fee, travel expense, uniform expense, and books expense
- Bank account details of the candidate
- Photo identity proof
how to apply
- Interested students (girls) applying for this scholarship can apply till 15 February 2022 (the year 2022) from the link given below
- Click to apply for Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Click~ https://www.buddy4study.com/page/jyoti-kalash-scholarship
- Fill out the application form with all the required details.
- You are also required to upload all the required documents along with it
- And then last Submit your application form in order to successfully complete your application process.
In this, students will be selected on the basis of 3 (three) stages.
- Based on economic needs.
- Based on the telephonic interview.
- And by Personal Interview. (If necessary)
(Note:- Students who are currently studying in the 10th standard are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Final selection will be done after the board exam results are declared.)