About Jharkhand Universal Pension scheme
The Jharkhand government has planned to Update the Jharkhand universal pension scheme for the elderly, widows and the disabled. Chief Minister Hemant Soren is keen to announce a universal pension scheme for Old Age persons, widows and the disabled people.
The Jharkhand government is going to increase the assistance under the old age pension, widow (widow) pension and disability (disability) pension scheme from Rs 800 to Rs 1,000 per month. Launched by the state government, the project will greatly benefit the elderly and disabled people of Jharkhand
Jharkhand Disabled/Old Age/Widow Pension Information
- The state government will announce a pension increase in the 2019-20 budget
- This pension will be increased in the pension of the disabled, elderly and widows
- The amount of pension of Jharkhand government will go directly to the people’s account
- People can withdraw money from the bank according to their needs
Objective of the Scheme
- To provide financial assistance to the poor elderly / widows / disabled people of Jharkhand so that they can spend the rest of their lives in a better way.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand
- Candidate should be included in EWS / BPL / PWD category
- Applicant must be eligible for old age pension / widow pension disability pension.
- No government pension holder can come under this scheme.
Full Overview Of Jharkhand Universal Pension scheme
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Universal Pension scheme|
|Announcement||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Jharkhand Hemant Soren(Last Update)|
|Objectives||To provide a better life of all the old age / widows / disabled people of Jharkhand through monthle pension|
|Hike In Incentives||From Rs 800 to 1000|
|Beneficiaries||Oldage persons/Widow/Disable person in State|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
Benefits of the Jharkhand Universal Pension Yojana
- Under the new pension scheme, the government has increased the amount of pension for the elderly / widows / disabled from Rs 800 to Rs 1,000.
- Also, through the Universal Pension Scheme, the government plans to provide a pension of Rs 1000 to all eligible senior citizens of the state.
- If implemented in the state, about 3.25 crore people will benefit from this project.
- Beneficiaries do not need to go directly to any government office to collect the amount of pension directly in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- The project assists all eligible senior citizens, widows and the physically challenged in the state.
Documents Required for the Pension Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Address certificate
- Voter ID card
- EWS / BPL / PWD Cerrificate / Any Other Card
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
How to apply
- First open the official webpage of Jharkhand Pension Scheme.
- Select your pension scheme on the home page from “SOCIAL SECURITY PENSION SERVICES” tab
- Then a form will come in front of you and fill it well
- Then submit your application
- First collect the form of Jharkhand Universal Pension Scheme
- Fill up the form well
- Submit to your nearest BDO or SDO office