About Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Krishi Wrin Mafi Yojana
Jharkhand Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme 2021 and Crop Relief Scheme have been launched for all farmer brothers in the state on January 1, 2021. A farmer will be waived off Rs 50,000/- loan for Jharkhand Agricultural Loan Waiver Scheme (Kisan Loan Waiver). Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has approved a temporary allocation of Rs 2,000 crore for the Jharkhand Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme.
About 75% of the total population of Jharkhand depends on agriculture and allied activities. The state government of Jharkhand is committed to the development of the people in the agricultural sector. To connect the farmers of the state with the mainstream, the state government will launch a crop relief project along with the Jharkhand Agricultural Debt Relief Scheme (Kisan Rin Mafi Yojana). Various public welfare projects have been announced in Jharkhand’s budget for 2020-21.
Objective Of the Scheme
- Ensuring credit to farmers in Jharkhand
- To prevent the farmers of Jharkhand from leaving agriculture and moving to different jobs
- Strengthening the agricultural economy of Jharkhand.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand.
- The applicant is currently required to cultivate on his own land or on another’s land.
- The farmer must be over 18 years of age.
- Only one person from a family can be a loan holder.
- This loan will be given to the applicant only for small crop farming.
Full Overview Of Mukhyamantri Wrin Mafi Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Wrin Mafi Yojana|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Jharkhand Hemant Soren|
|Implementation||2020-2021 (5th March 2020)|
|Objectives||Reducing the burden of debt from the heads of farmers in Jharkhand|
|Incentive||Rs 50000 waive /- per loan|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers in Jharkhand|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- 50,000 will be waived off by the Government as per the plan policy of small and marginal farmers of Jharkhand.
The applicant has to provide the following information at the time of application.
- Aadhaar card
- Residence certificate
- Voter card
- Ration card
- Kisan credit card
How to Apply
- First visit the official website of the scheme Which you can found below
- Now click the “Beneficiary Registration” tab on the home page(If you are using mobile phone then this option can found menu bar which is at the corner of the website
- As soon as you click on the on the Benificiary registration optiom, a page to enter the Aadhaar number will open in front of you
- Then enter your Aadhaar number and click on the “Search” button
- After clicking on the search, if your Aadhaar number data is registered, the application form will be open to you
- Now fill the form accurately
- submit the form
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Jharkhand Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.You need to click the login option on the home page.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.You must select your search category on this page which is as follows. BANK/CSC/DC/DNO/PMU/SNO
- Now you have to enter the user name and password.
- You will then have to click on the login option.This way you will be able to login to the portal.