About Jharkhand Mukhya Mantri Kanyadan Scheme
The Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana has been launched to provide financial benefits to the economically weaker families of the state in the marriage of their daughters. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls. In addition, widows and divorced women from poor families will also get benefit under this scheme. The benefits of this Scheme will be extended only to women and girls in the Jharkhand state. Widow remarriage, abandonment, poor and destitute women will also get benefit under this scheme, In addition, their benefits will also be different. The state government has now released online facilities to increase the benefits of the Scheme.
The Chief Minister of Jharkhand has taken forward the Kanya Vibah Yojana and announced to provide a financial assistance of Rs 30,000, under the Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana. Financial assistance will be only provided for the marriage of girls/widow/devorced women from poor families.
Objective Of The Scheme
- Providing financial assistance to poor families for daughter’s marriage.
- Explain that this project does not support any particular religion.
- To facilitate smooth marriage for girls from economically weaker families.
- An attempt to save the girl’s parents from taking out a loan for marriage
- Encouraging poor families to improve the social conditions of the state
- Provide financial assistance for remarriage of widows, helpless and divorced women.
Eligibilty Of Benificiary
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand.
- The annual income of the family from all sources of the applicant should not exceed Rs 72,000.
- The minimum age of marriage for the bride and groom should be (the girl should be over 18 years of age and the boy should be over 21 years of age).
- All applicants must be below the poverty line (BPL) category.
- A maximum of two daughters from a family will get benefit from this
- No family member of the applicant should be working in any state or central government office.
- Financial support will not be provided for second marriages.
- If a widow remarries, she can apply for this Scheme.
Full Overview Of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Scheme|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Jharkhand|
|Objectives||To Help the poor families for their daughter’s Marriage by providing financial assistance|
|Incentive||Rs 30000 / (One Time Grant)|
|Beneficiaries||Jharkhand’s Unmarried Girls who are going to get married in a few Days|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- All eligible girls of Jharkhand will get a financial assistance of Rs 30,000 for their marriage
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- BPL Card
- Ration card
- Identity card
- Identification of groom
- wedding card
- Marksheet of educational qualifications
- Passport size photo
- Xerox of the first page of the bank account passbook
- Mobile number
How To apply
You can apply for this project in the following ways
- Step 1: The applicant must first download the application form for the CM Kanyadan Yojana, the link of which is given to you below.
- Step 2: Then you need to fill in all the required information in the form correctly, then attach all the above documents with the form
- Step 3: You have to submit the form to Jharkhand Social Welfare Department