About Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Guruji Kitchen Scheme
Jharkhand Guruji Kitchen Scheme was launched by Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren on March 3, 2021, alternated Of “Dal Bhaat Yojana”. The word Guruji in the name of this project is related to the Chief Minister’s father Shibu Soren. Incumbent Chief Minister Hemant Soren has been deeply inspired by the change in society in the” Dal-Bhaat” project launched by the previous government Of Jharkhand. Under this project, food will be provided to the people of Jharkhand for 5 rupees. Besides, 5 kg rice will be given at the rate of ₹ 5 per kg. Also, other crops and food items will be provided. Through this project, all the poor people and beggars in the state of Jharkhand have benefited greatly.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To provide food items to the poor citizens of the state at affordable prices.
- To provide nutritious food to the people of Jharkhand for 5 rupees
Full Overview Of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Guruji Kitchen Scheme Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Guruji Kitchen Scheme|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Jharkhand, Mr. Hemant Soren|
|Objectives||To Provide Meal at 5 Rs per Plate|
|Benefit||Jharkhand Govt will provide|
|Beneficiary||Resident Of Jharkhand|
|Application Starts||Available Soon|
- The Jharkhand State Government will provide food at the rate of Rs 5 per plate to the poor people of Jharkhand. Rice and other items at the rate of Rs 5 per kg will also be provided through this project.
- At present, there are 377 dal rice centers in 24 districts of Jharkhand. These centers usually cater to 50 to 200 people every day.
- These pulses rice centers provide a variety of nutritious food (for example – vegetables, rice, gram pulses, soybeans, etc.)
To avail the benefits of Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Guruji Kitchen Scheme, applicants do not need to submit any specific documents. All they need to do is visit their nearest Guruji Kitchen center and pay Rs 5 per plate for a nutritious meal.Therefore, the scheme is accessible to all, regardless of documentation or other formalities.