About HP Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana(MSY)
The state government of Himachal Pradesh has launched a new scheme “Chief Minister Swavalamban” scheme for unemployed youth in the state through which unemployment in the state will be reduced in a few days. This project will pay special attention to self-employment and encourage unemployed youth in the state. In addition to this project, several other projects have been announced, especially the housing facility project which will also work at the regional level like the Central Ujjwala project.
The state government has launched the Chief Minister’s Self-Reliance Scheme to provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth, widows, and women candidates. The Himachal Pradesh government will guarantee loans to the unemployed. for all the residents of Himachal Pradesh aged between the ages of 18 and 45, can set up a manufacturing business, service areas, and other businesses at a loan cost of up to Rs 60 lakh. The state government will provide capital investment subsidies at the rate of 25 to 35 percent, interest subsidies at the rate of 5 percent, and other incentives. Under this scheme, the state government of Himachal Pradesh has announced to allocate a budget of 80 crores to provide new opportunities and employment to the youth. If more funds are needed, the allocated amount can also be increased for this.
Objective Of the Scheme
- Promoting self-employment in the state.
- Encouraging unemployed youth in the state to set up self-employment.
- Reducing the unemployment rate in the state
Full Overview Of HP Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana(MSY)
|Name of Scheme||HP Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana(MSY)|
|Launched by||govt of Himachal Pradesh|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
Plan Start– 9 February 2021
|Objectives||To Promote self-employment in the State|
|Benefits||State Govt will Provide Loans up to 60 lakhs with 25-35% subsidies|
|Beneficiary||Youth of Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
|Process||Online / Offline|
- The applicant must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh
- The age limit of the applicant should be between 18 to 40 years
- The applicant must be an unemployed youth/woman.
- All unemployed youth/women / widows in the state can apply under this scheme
- The state government will provide loans up to Rs 60 lakh through this project.
- Unemployed youths will get 25% subsidy on machinery for investing Rs 40 lakh in the industry.
- Unemployed women will get 30% subsidy by investing Rs 4 million on machinery in the industry.
- Unemployed widows will get 35% subsidy with an investment of Rs 40 lakh on machinery in the industry.
- The state government will provide 5% subsidy at an interest rate of Rs 4 million for 3 years.
- Besides, the government will provide land for rent to the youth at the rate of only 1%.
- As a result, the government will reduce the stamp duty on land purchases from 6% to 3%
Applicants Have To provide the following mentioned documents
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Residence
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
Under Himachal Pradesh Swavalamban Yojana, which banks will provide subsidized on loans?
- Public Sector Bank
- Regional Grameen Bank
- Cooperative Bank
- Scheduled Commercial Banks of Private Sector
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
How To Apply In this Scheme
- First you have to go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh Mukhmanti Swabalamban Yojana. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page , click on the link to “apply online for Mukhmantri Swabalamban Yojana”.
- Then a new page will open in front of you in which you have to fill in the requested information like email id, mobile number, name, address etc.
- Then you have to click the register button.
- Then You Have to login to apply in this scheme
Log In Method
- Now you re-open the home page of the official website
- On the home page, you need to click the Application Login button.
- You will then open a new page where you will need to enter an email ID, password, and captcha code.
- Now you need to click on the login button.
- This way you will be able to log in.
then you can fill up the Swavalamban yojana form
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information about Himachal Pradesh Mukhmantri Swabalamban Yojana. If you are still facing any problems, you can solve your problem by contacting or typing the helpline number. The helpline number and email id are as follows
Helpline Number – 017-2813414
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org