About HP Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Yojana
The State Govt of Himachal Pradesh has recently launched a new scheme named HP Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Scheme. The scheme is aimed at providing financial assistance to the people of the minority community in the Muslim community. main aspects of the project is to provide financial assistance for the marriage of Muslim girls, to provide medical care to Muslim families, and to provide social security benefits to the elderly and people with disabilities in the Muslim community.
This project is planned by the state government of Himachal Pradesh for the welfare and development of the Muslim minority community. Chief Minister Jairam Thakurji launched the HP Chief Minister Minority Welfare Scheme on August 8, 2016. It will enable the minority community to get equal opportunities for development.
The HP Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Yojana has the following objectives:
- To provide financial assistance to the minority communities of the state for their socio-economic development.
- To promote skill development and entrepreneurship among minority communities.
- To provide financial assistance for the education of minority students.
- To provide financial assistance for the marriage of minority girls.
- To provide financial assistance for the medical treatment of the minority communities.
HP Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Yojana Full Overview
|Name of the scheme||HP Mukhyamantri Alpsankhyak Kalyan Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government Of Himachal Pradesh|
|State name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Muslim Families of HP.|
|Benefit||Support financially to the Muslim community|
Eligibility Of Beneficiary
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Himachal Pradesh
- The applicant must belong to the Muslim minority community
- This scheme will not be applicable to the family of the applicant if any member of the family is employed by the government.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must have a Caste Certificate.
- The person applying for a Social Security pension must be 70 years of age or older.
- Muslim girls will be assisted with a marriage grant of Rs 25,000
- Rs 5,000 will be provided for the treatment of poor Muslim families. So that people in any family do not lack a little physical treatment.
- The scheme will provide Rs 400 per month as social security pension to the elderly, widows and disabled Muslims.
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Adhaar Card/Voter Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Pass book
- A valid Mobile No
How to apply
To apply for this project by visiting your nearest Block Development Office.
The state government has not yet started the online application process for this project. Visit the official website to know more about this project. Which you can see in our full overview section.