About Himachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana
The HP Chief Minister has launched the Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh scheme to help the people of Himachal Pradesh through financial assistance for the treatment of serious diseases. Poor people who are unable to bear the cost of serious illness will be assisted under MMSCY. The state government of Himachal Pradesh has decided to spend more than Rs 250 crore to make the project a success.
Objective Of the Scheme
- providing medical assistance to the poor people of Himachal Pradesh and keeping the state healthy
- To Reduce the mortality rate in the state
- Improving the quality of state healthcare
Himachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana 2021 Full Overview
|Name of Scheme||Himachal Pradesh Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Govt Of Himachal Pradesh|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Objectives||To Provide free medical treatment of the poor people of HP, who are victims of deadly diseases to.|
|Application Starts||Always Opened|
- The applicant must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Only those with an annual income of up to Rs 1.50 lakh will be given financial assistance
- Man and Woman both can apply in this scheme
- those who are already linked with govt job and have an medical insurance can not apply in this scheme.
Benefits Of this scheme
Under this project, the Government of Himachal Pradesh will provide financial assistance for the treatment of the poor, destitute, helpless people of Himachal Pradesh.
The amount of assistance provided for treatment will depend on which disease will be treated
Covered Disease Under these Scheme
The following are the deadly diseases that will benefit from this project
- Kidney transplant
- Major Heart Surgery
- ASD, VSD, valve replacement, bypass surgery
- Major Spine Surgery
- Major Brain Surgery
Hospitals Availed Under This scheme
beneficiaries can get treatment from these hospitals.
- PGIMER Chandigarh, GMCH Sector-32, Chandigarh and AIIMS, New Delhi and various government hospitals.
- Income Certificate.
- Treatment Cost Estimate from the concerned hospital in case the treatment has not been taken.
- Original verified bills from the concerned doctor in case the treatment has already been taken by the beneficiary.
- Ayushman Bharat/HIMCARE card (if available).
- Photo ID proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of Passbook indicating the bank account detail of the beneficiary.
- account detail of Beneficiary
How to Apply
- The beneficiary Has to submit the application along with the documents mentioned above, to the office of the Hon’ble Chief Minister/Health Minister or the beneficiary can submit the application to the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district directly or through the concerned MLA. The Deputy Commissioner will further forward the application completed in all respects to the office of the Hon’ble Chief Minister/Health Minister.
- to Know More About This Scheme Visit The Official Website Of “Chikitsa Kosh Yojana”