About HP CM Roshni Yojana
The lack Of an adequate power supply system has always been a major problem in India. To alleviate some of these problems, the central government and most of the state governments have taken several initiatives related to the power supply in their respective state. Like other states, the Himachal Pradesh state government has taken a big step to provide electricity to every household in the state. The Himachal Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Free Electricity Connection Lighting Scheme under which the poor citizens of the state will be able to get free electricity connection. The poor people of the state will get a lot of benefits through this project.
- The main objective of this Scheme is to provide free electricity to the poor people of Himachal Pradesh who do not yet have electricity connection at home
- To bring light to every house in the state
Full Overview Of HP CM Roshni Yojana
|Name of Scheme||HP CM Roshni Yojana|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Himachal Pradesh, Jairam Thakur|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Objectives||“Light in every house”|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Families in Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Always Open (Already Started)|
- The Applicant Family must be a permanent resident of the state of Himachal Pradesh.
- The Applicant Family must belong to BPL/ minority community/any other backward Classes in the state .
- Families under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) can apply for this project.
- The annual income of the applicant Family should be below Rs 35,000.
- Beneficiary’s working electricity should be below 2 KW.
Poor citizens living in the state who have not yet got access to electricity will get free electricity under the Himachal Pradesh Mukhmantri Roshni Yojana. Through this project, every beneficiary will be provided a free electricity connection for which no payment has required.
- Residential Certificate
- Some Id proof
- Aadhaar card
- Caste Certificate
- BPL card
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
How to Apply
The guidelines for this project have already been published, the Online registration process for this project will start soon, the application process for this project is mentioned below.
- Application for “Himachal Pradesh Mukhmantri Roshni Yojana” Offline process has been issued, for which you have to go to your power board department first.
- From there you will get an application form for this project, fill in the application form accurately
- Then attach a copy of all the required documents to the application form and submit the application form in the same section/office.
- Then It will then be checked by the relevant department and then all your information will be verified and included in this project.
Toll-free numbers 1800-180-8060 and 1912