About HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana
Inspired by the central government’s “Beti Bachao Beti Padao” Scheme, The Himachal Pradesh government has launched the “Bety Hai Anmol scheme” in Himachal Pradesh. under this scheme, Financial assistance will be provided for the education of girls in Himachal Pradesh. In this Scheme, The Himachal Pradesh government will deposit Rs 10,000 at the post office or in the daughter’s bank account After the birth of the daughter. In addition, financial assistance of Rs 300 to Rs12000 will be given for all the necessary things of girls like books, uniforms, shoes, and other all necessary things. If the girl continues her studies at the undergraduate level after class XII, she will be given financial assistance of Rs 5000. This Scheme has earned a remarkable reputation all over India.
Objective Of the Scheme
- Creating a positive attitude towards women in society,
- Encouraging the birth of a daughter and the education of a daughter
- Changing the negative attitude toward girls’ education
- Preventing child marriage.
- The applicant must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- BPL families living below the poverty line in rural and urban areas will be able to apply for these benefits.
- A maximum of two girls born from one family will be able to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- All the benefits under this scheme will be available to all girls born after July 5, 2010
Aims of Himachal Pradesh Kanya Anmol Yojana
The main objective of the Himachal Pradesh Betty Anmol Yojana is to provide financial assistance for the education of girls. This will ensure the financial support given to the girls through this project so that the girls are not left out from school. . Now the girls of Himachal Pradesh can study without any financial difficulty
Full Overview Of HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana
|Name of Scheme||HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana|
|Launched by||GovtOf Himachal Pradesh|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Implementation||2020-2021 (1st April 2020)|
|Objectives||To Provide a secure life to the Daughters Of Himachal Pradesh|
|Incentive||>>After the baby girl born- Rs 10000|
>>While Studying- Rs 300-12000(Books, uniform, shoes, etc)
>>Graduation- Rs 5000 (One Time Grant)
|Beneficiaries||Girl Child of Himachal Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Kanya Anmol Yojana
- The government of Himachal Pradesh will deposit Rs 10,000 in each bank account/post office after the birth of each beneficiaries daughter.
- Financial assistance of Rs 300 to Rs 12,000 will be provided for the purchase of books and uniforms for girls in Himachal Pradesh from 1st to 12th class
- Scholarships of Rs 5000 / – will be provided for studying in undergraduate and equivalent courses to girls from families below the poverty line.
- Benefits under this scheme are eligible for all girls born after July 5, 2010, and BPL families below the poverty line.
Required Documents While enrolling
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Income
- Age certificate
- Bank passbook copy
- BPL ration card
- Certificate of Residence
- Letter from the headmaster of the school
How to Apply
Himachal Pradesh Betty Hai Anmol Yojana 2021 Application Process
- First, you need to go to the official website of Himachal E-District. which link we have given below for your convenience
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you need to click on the “Bety Hai Anmol Yojana “, as shown in the image below
- if you want to go for a new registration then click on the “Sign Up “ Option
- After that, the application form will come in front of you.
- You will need to fill in all the information requested in this application form such as application details, address details, registration details, etc.
- Then you need to click on the submit button.
- To apply now you need to click on the “log in to apply” link
Betty Hai Anmol Yojana Login Procedure
- The login page will appear in front of you so you have to fill in all the information requested.
- Now you have to click on the submit button. After that, the application form of Betty Hai Anmol Yojana will appear in front of you.
- now You need to fill in all the information requested in this form carefully.
- Then you need to attach all the important documents.
- Now you need to click submit.
Offline Application Process
First, you need to click on the link provided here
Now you will download the application form of “Bety Hai Anmol Yojana” and print this application form.
You will then need to enter all the information requested in that form.
Now you need to attach all the important documents.
You will then need to submit this form to Lok Mitra Kendra, Anganwari Kendra, or the CDPO office.
How To Track Your Application Status
- To check your application status in this scheme first you need to go to the official website, whose link we have already provided above
- then you need to click on the “Track application” option, as shown in the below image
- then you need to select the “Beti Hai Anmol” scheme and input your application id