About The Mukhyamantri Madhu Vikas Yojana
The Government of Himachal Pradesh has launched a new project Mukhyamantri Madhu Vikas Yojana aimed at providing employment to the youth in Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, the state government will provide special assistance to the unemployed youth of Himachal Pradesh to start a honey production business. The government has proposed a budget of Rs 10 crore for the Madhu Bikash Yojana. If any unemployed youth want to avail the benefits of Madhu Bikash Yojana, then the government will provide him 80 percent of financial assistance.
Objective Of The Scheme
- Encouraging the people of the state to farming bees and produce honey.
- To Increase honey production in the state
- To Provide employment to unemployed youth as a business
- Strengthening the rural economy
The Mukhyamantri Madhu Vikas Yojana Full Overview
|Name of Scheme||The Mukhyamantri Madhu Vikas Yojana|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Himachal Pradesh, Jairam Thakurji|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Objectives||Providing assured employment to unemployed youth in the state and significantly increasing honey production|
|Incentive||Rs 1600 for each Bee group colony unit|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of Himachal Pradesh …|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- Under the Scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to bee keepers up to 50 bee hive units.
- The state government will provide Rs 1,600 for each bee colony unit and this assistnce money only provided up to a maximum of 50 bee hive units.
- Each block will be organized by the Horticulture Department at the headquarters.
- People will be provided information through this camp and will be made aware of the purpose of this scheme.
- People who keep bees in their homes will be given thousands of rupees by the government.
- Each beekeeper will be assisted to plant bee plants up to 2 bighas of land for bee keeping.
- Copy Of Adhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Land details Record
- Bank Passbook
How to apply
To avail of the Madhu Bikash Yojana facility, the beneficiary has to go to his / her area BDO office or Agriculture department, fill up this scheme form and submit it along with the documents.
Visit the official website for more details about this project