About Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana
Unemployment is very common in our country, especially for those youths who are still unemployed despite being highly educated, So thinking about this problem, the Haryana State Government has started the Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana For those educated youths of The state. under this scheme, educated and unemployed youth were given financial assistance of INR 100 / – to INR 3,000 / – per month Based On their educational qualification, Through this assistance, Unemployed Youth will be able to meet his/her general needs and expenses and also, through this scheme he/she will successfully further proceed his/her higher study
The Objective Of This Scheme
The scheme aims to provide Unemployment Allowance & Honorarium to the eligible youth
- To make arrangements so that the unemployed youths of the state can run their own expenses
- To provide assistance to the unemployed youth of the state so that they can continue their studies and prepare for various jobs.
- To provide allowance to eligible educated unemployed youth of Haryana for their skill up-gradation.
Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Saksham Yuva Yojana|
|Launched by||Govt Of Haryana|
|Incentive||INR 1,00 / – to INR 3,000 / – per month|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed educated youth of the state|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
The scheme shall have two components, namely:-
A. Unemployment Allowance Sub-Scheme/Component; and;
B. Honorarium Sub-Scheme/Component.
Unemployment Allowance Sub-Scheme/Component
- Applicant should be a domicile of Haryana
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 yeas.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family will be less than Rs 3 lakhs.
- Applicant should have passed the 10+2 examination from a board recognized by Haryana Government. OR Two-year certificate/diploma course passed after Matric from any board/University recognized by Haryana Government.
- He has to be registered under live register of employment exchange (any) in the state for a minimum of three years from November 1 of the year (If you are not already registered, click here to register)
- The applicant of the scheme should have passed 10+2/graduation/post-graduation
- He/She must be a domicile of Haryana
- He/She must be registered under the Live Register of the concerned Employment Exchange
- He/She must have completed the Post-graduation degree through regular courses from Punjabi University, Patiala and any recognized Universities in UT Chandigarh or NCT Delhi or Haryana
- He/She must have attended 10+2 as a regular student
- His/Her age must be between 18 to 35 years for 10+2 and 21 to 35 years for graduate/post graduate.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs.3 lakhs from all sources
- The applicant should not be employed in any of the following sectors- public/private/quasi-government/self-employment
Unemployment Allowance Sub-Scheme/Component (Rate of Allowance)
(for both Male & females)
|Rate of Allowance (Per Month)|
|Matriculation|| Rs 100/- |
(The applicants availing benefits under the earlier
the scheme will be disbursed allowance, till they
attain the age of 35 years. Under the new scheme
w.e.f. 01.11.2016, the minimum qualification is
|10+2 or equivalent||Rs 900/-|
|Graduates or equivalent||Rs 1500/-|
|Post-Graduates or equivalent||Rs 3000/-|
For Honorarium Sub-Scheme ( Rate of Allowance )
The eligible post-graduate/graduate unemployed youth shall be paid an additional amount as an honorarium up to the limit of Rs 6,000 per month for up to 100 hours of honorary assignment in a month in various Departments/Boards/Corporations/Registered Societies etc. under Haryana Government and in Private
companies/enterprises (as per their requirement) with the assistance of the Department of Industries and Commerce, Haryana.
Note: (a) The honorarium, in lieu of the honorary assignments in various Departments/Boards/Corporations, etc under the Haryana Government shall be given
by the Department of Employment from the approved budget and head of the existing UEA Scheme – 2005
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate – Income Proof Certificate
- Only PPP Id number required to be filled on Saksham Portal.
- Educational Certificate- (12th/Graduate/Post-Graduation Marksheet & Degree)
- PAN Card / Voter ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Email ID
How to Apply
A Registered applicant with employment exchange shall apply online in digital mode only on www.hreyahs.gov.in. If the applicant is not already registered in the “Live Register of Employment Exchange” he/she may now register on www.hrex.gov.in website of the Department.
- To apply online, first of all, go to the official website of Saksham Haryana. which we have already provided below for your convenience
- On the homepage, login/Sign-in >> Select the option of Saksham Yuva. Login page will open in front of you, click on Signup / Register option below it.
- Choose your educational qualification and move forward after that.
- Now tick the option of Registration for Saksham Yuva Yojana – 2016, Are you a native of Haryana? Answer it and then enter the Domicile Type and your date of birth.
- Now you have to fill Aadhar Number, Family Identity Card, Employment Registration Number, Name of Employment Exchange, Next Renewal Date of Employment Registration, Mobile Number, and Email ID and click on the Register button. In this way, you can register yourself.
- After that, you log in through your login ID and complete your application form.