about the Haryana Rojgar Mela
Unemployment is the biggest problem in India today and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has exacerbated it to a greater extent. That is why, Haryana Government has decided to provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state by starting “Haryana Rozgar Mela” Through which Haryana State Government will help all unemployed youth of Haryana state to find job and get a job according their qualifications in various field. The objective of this job fair is to gather job seekers and employers at one place, simplify the job placement process and promote employment opportunities.
Employment registration forms are invited from time to time for the unemployed youth of the state under Haryana Rozgar Mela. Interested beneficiary citizens can apply online for these jobs on the portal and get jobs from the job vacancies present on the portal. Various national and multi-national companies (MNCs) organize mega job fairs in Haryana every year where lakhs of students get placements to facilitate employment on the portal.
objective of this scheme
The Haryana Rojgar Mela is an initiative by the government of Haryana to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of the state
- To facilitate the recruitment process for employers and job seekers
- promoting skill development and upskilling among the youth
- To boost the state’s economy by generating employment opportunities
Full Overview Of Haryana Rojgar Mela
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Rojgar Mela|
|Announcement||Government of Haryana|
|Implementation||Updated on 2023|
|Objectives||To provide employment opportunities to the youth of Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||The unemployed youth of Haryana|
|Application Process||Online registration through the official website|
To participate in the Haryana Rojgar Mela, the following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled:
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana.
- The applicant must have completed their education up to at least the 8th grade.
- The applicant must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- The applicant must possess the necessary skills required for the job they are applying for.
The Haryana Rojgar Mela offers the following benefits:
- The employment fair will be held in various locations across the state, including Ambala, Rohtak, Hisar, and Gurugram.
- All unemployed youth in the state are eligible to participate in the fair.
- The fair is expected to reduce the state’s unemployment rate.
- The scheme is open to citizens who hold degrees such as 10th, 12th, BA, BSc, BCom, and Diploma.
- Private and public companies with job vacancies will participate in the fair, providing citizens with opportunities to work according to their educational qualifications.
- Participants are free to choose the company they want to work for.
- Citizens who wish to participate in the fair must register on the Haryana Employment Exchange Portal.
To participate in the Haryana Rojgar Mela, the following documents are required:
- A valid government-issued photo ID, such as Aadhaar, PAN Card, or Voter ID.
- Educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Any other relevant certificates, such as skill certificates, experience certificates, etc.
how to apply
To apply for the job fair organized by the Haryana Government, interested candidates can attend the fair in person with all necessary documents and a well-prepared CV. Additionally, the government has made it easier for job seekers to apply for the scheme online by visiting the official website.
To apply for the Haryana Rojgar Mela through website, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the Employment Exchange: To apply for the Haryana Rojgar Mela, you need to first visit the official website of the Employment Exchange. the link of which we have mentioned below for your convenience
- Click on “Fresh Job Seeker”: On the home page of the website, you will see an option called “Fresh Job Seeker”. Click on it to proceed.
- Enter your mobile number: On the next page, you will be asked to enter your mobile number and fill in the captcha code. Once done, press the send OTP button to receive a One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS.
- Verify your mobile number: Once you receive the OTP, enter it in the box provided and click on the Verify button to confirm your mobile number.
- Fill in the application form: After the mobile number verification, the Haryana Job Fair Portal Application Form will appear on your screen. Fill in all the necessary information such as your employment status, name, mobile number, password, etc..
- Fill in the online application form: Once you are logged in, you will be able to access the Employment Exchange Employment Fair online application form. Carefully fill in all the information asked in this form, such as your name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar number, educational qualification, etc.
- Submit your application: After filling in the form completely, hit the submit button and your application process will be completed.
In case you have already registered for Haryana Rojgar Mela, you can sign in to the online portal by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of Haryana Rojgar Mela.
- Click on “Sign in”: On the home page of the website, you will see an option called “Sign in” under the section of the account. Click on it to proceed.
- Enter your login details: On the next page, enter your username and password in the sign-in form.
- Enter captcha code: After that, enter the given captcha code in the captcha code box and press the sign-in button to log in to the portal.
by login th portal you can also check your application status