About Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) is a unique initiative of the Government of Haryana. The scheme, which is one of the largest social security programs in the country, has been formulated under the leadership of the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana, as part of a step towards universal social security by securing the future of deprived sections of the society and ensuring life. and accident insurance for all EWS of Haryana and with assured pension and family provident fund for farmers and unorganized workers of Haryana.
Objective Of This Scheme
The objective of this scheme is to provide social and financial security in terms of life/accident insurance coverage, pensionary benefits, etc. to the eligible families of the state.
- The family applying for this scheme should be permanent residents family of Haryana state
- Beneficiary families must have a monthly income below 15,000 or an annual income of less than rs 150,000 And comes under EWS category
- Only applicants between 18 to 40 years (vary for different schemes) are eligible to apply under this scheme, candidates younger or older cannot apply.
- If the applicant is a farmer then the maximum land of the applicant should be 5 acres i.e. two hectares or less and if the applicant has more land then the applicant will not get the benefit of the scheme
- Small traders with an annual turnover of up to Rs 1.5 crore can also be included in the scheme
- must have
Each family covered under the scheme will be eligible for a benefit of Rs 6000 per annum, which will be used for payment of beneficiary’s share of centrally sponsored schemes for pension and insurance. The outstanding amount in the family account will be invested in a family provident fund, whose account details will be available online along with details of interest. The following centrally sponsored schemes will be covered under the initiative
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Bepari Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Under this scheme, any one member of the beneficiary family between 18 and 50 years has to pay a premium for life insurance at the rate of Rs 330 per annum. The amount of this premium will be deducted from the amount to be deducted from Family Prosperity Scheme assistance or Kisan Mandhan Yojana if the applicant is eligible. The life cover of Rs 2 lakhs shall be for the one-year period stretching from 1st June to 31st May and will be renewable. Risk coverage under this scheme is for Rs 2 Lakh in case of death of the insured, due to any reason.
- PM Kishan Mandhan Yojana – Under this scheme, a monthly pension of Rs 3000 will be paid directly to the bank account of senior citizens who have completed the age of 60 years, with the help of the Central Government and State Governments.The beneficiary has to contribute till 60 years of age with premium contributions ranging from Rs 55 to Rs 200.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana – In this scheme, accident insurance will be provided to an uninsured family member by paying an annual premium of Rs 12, The risk coverage under the scheme isRs 2 lakh for accidental death and full disability and Rs 1 lakh for partial disability.
- PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana – In this scheme, beneficiaries need to deposit Rs 55 to 200 per month as pension premium. After that, when the beneficiary reaches the age of 60 years, Rs 3000 will be paid as a pension.
- Pradhan Mantri laghu Vyapari Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-LVMDY)– In this scheme, beneficiaries need to deposit Rs 55 to 200 per month as pension premium. After that, when the beneficiary reaches the age of 60 years, Rs 3000 will be paid as a pension.
As per this programme, the beneficiaries will be entitled to pension benefits under any of the mentioned Central Pension Schemes-
15 to 20 lakh families will benefit through this scheme, the people of the state will ensure social security for eligible families under this scheme.
- Residential certificate
- Aadhar card
- age proof
- govt authorized income certificate
- identity card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How To Apply
to apply for this scheme you need to go to the nearest CSC Centre or atal Seva Kendra
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest CSC center.
- You will have to provide all the important documents covered under this scheme at the CSC center.
- After this, you will have to fill out your Haryana Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana application form at the CSC center.
- A reference number will be provided to you from the CSC center after the application form is successfully filled.
- You must keep this reference number handy. Application status can be checked by this reference number.