about of Haryana Mukhyamantri Byapari Khatipurti Bima Yojana
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana Manohar Lal Khattar Ji launched two schemes namely “Mukhyamantri Nija Durghotona Yojana” and the “Mukhyamantri Byapari Khatipurti Bima Yojana ” on September 11, 2019 mainly for the health protection and other benefits for all the small and medium traders of Haryana state. we have already given details about the Mukhyamantri Nija Durghotona Yojana so in this post we will tell you about the Mukhyamantri Byapari Khatipurti Bima Yojana Scheme.
Under this scheme, the government will provide bima coverage to small traders ranging from 5 to 25 lakh rupees depending on the loss due to fire, theft, or many other reasons. About 3 lakh 75 thousand traders of the state will benefit from this scheme
Objective Of this Scheme
- Economic Development of Haryana State
- Promotion of business ventures in the state
- Many times due to various reasons traders go out of business due to which the price of goods increases relatively to the common people and the common people suffer a lot, so helping the traders so that such a situation does not arise in the future.
- To assist all traders in the state to face their problems
Full Overview Of Haryana Mukhyamantri Byapari Khatipurti Bima Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Haryana Mukhyamantri Byapari Khatipurti Bima Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Haryana|
|Objectives||Providing insurance coverage to all licensed small business owners in the state|
|Incentive||insurance coverage of rs 5 lakhs – 25 lakhs (depend upon loss in business)|
|Beneficiaries||licensed small traders in Haryana|
|Application Start||contact to Haryana traders association|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Haryana
- The applicant should be a large and medium businessman
- The applicant business must be GST registered and HDST registration is mandatory
- The applicant must issue a registration certificate from his Haryana Traders Association
- Only those businessmen whose annual business turnover is more than Rs 20 lakh can apply for this scheme.
Haryana traders association will provide the following insurance to the traders for covering sudden losses in their business
insurance coverage up to Rs 5 lakh for annual turnover up to Rs 20 lakh.
Insurance coverage up to Rs 10 lakh for an annual turnover of Rs 20 lakh to Rs 50 lakh.
Insurance coverage of up to Rs 15 lakh with annual turnover from Rs 50 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
Insurance coverage of up to Rs 20 lakh with annual turnover from Rs 1 crore to Rs 1.5 crore.
Insurance coverage up to Rs.25 lakhs for annual turnover above Rs.1.5 crores.
Conditions under which insurance will be provided
damage, destruction, or loss of Boilers (other than domestic boilers), economizers or other vessels, appliances or devices (in which steam is generated) or their contents resulting from their own explosion/explosion
Caused by centrifugal force.
Damage to the aircraft
Damage, destruction, or damage caused by aircraft, other aerial or space apparatus, and objects falling therefrom. Riots, strikes, and malicious damage
Visible physical damage or destruction by external violent means directly caused by riot, strike, and malicious damage to the property insured, but excluding loss of:-
- Permanent or temporary possession resulting from confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction by order of the Government or any legally constituted authority.
- Permanent or temporary occupation of any building or plant or unit or machinery resulting from unlawful occupation by any person of such building or plant or unit or machinery or prevention of access thereto.
- Storms, Cyclones, Typhoons, Tempests, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Floods, Floods, and Earthquakes
- Direct loss, destruction or damage excluding damage caused by storm, cyclone, typhoon, tempest, hurricane, tornado, flood or volcanic eruption.
- Impact Damage: Loss or visible physical damage or destruction of insured property due to impact of any rail/road vehicle. It shall also include the following: –
- The insured or any occupier of the premises.
- Their employees work during their employment.
- Landslides including rockslides
Loss, destruction or damage directly caused to the part of the site on which the property stands or caused by landslides/rockslides :-
- Normal cracking, settling or bedding down of new structures
- Settlement or proposed ground movement
- Coastal or riverine erosion
- Defective design or workmanship or use of defective materials
- Demolition, construction, structural alteration or repair of any property or ground work or excavation.
- Burst and/or overflow of water tanks, appliances and pipes
- Missile testing operation
- Except when caused by damage, destruction or damage caused by leakage from automatic sprinkler installations
- Repair, removal or extension of sprinkler installations
- Defects in construction known to the insured
- Bush fire
- Excluding loss, destruction or damage due to forest fire.
- The term plagiarism shall include:-
- Loss or damage to the property or any part thereof while on the insured’s premises due to theft or housebreaking (theft after actual forcible and violent entry / or leaving the premises) and retention.
- Damage to the premises by the insured as a result of theft and/or housebreaking or any attempt there at any time during the insurance period
- photocopy of identity card
- photocopy of aadhaar card
- Photocopy of caste certificate
- photocopy of ration card
- photocopy of income certificate
- copy of final tax return
- certificate of GST registration
- Documents related to the annual turnover
- bills of goods brought for business
- Merchant’s PAN card copy
how to apply
- The process of online application for this scheme has not been started by the state government.
- Under this scheme, the list of beneficiaries will be prepared by the state governments through survey.
- If the traders who apply will be selected, then their names will be included in the beneficiary list.
- You have to visit https://haryanatax.gov.in/HEX/tradersInsuranceSchemes.html website link to download the beneficiary list of Chief Minister Traders Compensation Insurance Scheme 2022.
if you want to know more about this scheme then you should contact to Haryana traders association from where you can get all the information of this scheme