About Haryana Krishak Bhabantor Bharpai Yojana
Most of the people who are suffering the most in our country today are unemployed youth and farmers of our country. Farmers are facing many problems in their cultivation due to high prices of seeds, costly pesticides, improved mechanization of cultivation, etc. On top of that, if natural calamities like floods or droughts hit on agriculture the farmers they become completely destitute, Yet they do not give up their farming, They continued their farming by taking loans at a high-interest rate from somewhere expecting that they can earn some money by selling the crop at a good price but neither they do not get a good price for their crops, sometimes they make less money than they invested in their farming. that’s why we mostly see farmers commit suicide in our country.
Therefore, the state government buys crops directly from the farmers at higher prices to get the farmers for providing the fair price for their crops, but from now on the state government will buy only 25 percent of the farmers’ crops and the remaining farmers who cannot sell their crops to the government, will be given Financial assistance so that the market price can be brought in same to the government price.
Therefore, the Haryana Government has launched the Haryana Bhavantar Yojana to relieve the farmers from this problem to some extent. Through this scheme, the Haryana Government will provide financial assistance to the farmers who have not received a fair price for their crops.
Objective Of this Scheme
- To fulfill the responsibility of the farmers so that they get a fair price for their crops
- To reduce the risk of farmers by fixed protected price during the low price of vegetables and fruits in the market.
- To encourage farmers for diversifying in agriculture.
- To make vegetable cultivators risk-free.
- To ensure income from Rs 48000/- to Rs 56000/- per acre on the above four crops under the scheme.
- To fix the protected price for four vegetables (tomato, onion, potato, and cauliflower) under the scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana Province
- Only those farmers who could not sell their crops to the government will be given the benefit of the project
- To avail of the benefits under this scheme, it is mandatory for the farmer to register through Horticulture Bhavantar (BBY) e-portal on the website of marketthe ing board during the sowing period.
- Farmers must have to enroll themselves in JJ form to get their Crops price
The Haryana State Government will provide financial assistance to all the eligible farmers in Haryana who have not been able to sell their Crops directly to the Haryana State Government to match the market price of their crop with govt price.
|serial number||crop name||Protected Price (Rs Per Quintal)||Determined Production (Quintal Per Acre)|
Documents required for applying Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana is listed below:
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Driving license, Passport, or Voter ID
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- Details of the seed crop
- Khasra and fort number of the farmers in the bizarre area acre
How To Apply
Registration process for benefits under the scheme:
- To take benefit under this scheme, it is mandatory for the farmer to get registered on the website of the Marketing Board through Horticulture Bhavantar (BBY) e-portal during the sowing period.
- Field certification of registered farmers by Horticulture Department.
- Provision to file an appeal by the farmer if he is dissatisfied with the certified area.
- Manufacturer’s free registration.
- Registration will be open only during the stipulated period.
- Registration facility will be available at Sarva Seva Kendra / E-Disha Kendra / Marketing Board / Horticulture Department / Agriculture Department and Internet Kiosk.
- Registration, Verification, Appeal, and Determination of Sale Period:
- The registration will be valid only for the period indicated in the table below.
- Verification and appeal will take place within the period indicated in the table below.
|No. No||crop name||registration period||verification period||Appeal period against verification etc.||sale period|
|date started||closing date||until||until||during|
|1.||potato||15 September||31 October||30 November||15 December||1 December – 31 March|
|2.||Onion||15 December||15 February||15 March||March 25||1 April – 31 May|
|3.||tomato||15 December||15 February||15 March||March 25||1 April – 15 June|
|4.||Cauliflower||15 September||31 October||30 November||15 December||1 December – 31 March|
|5.||carrot||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December – 28 February|
|6.||Pea||1 October||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December – 28 February|
|7.||Capsicum||February 10||15 March||March 31||15 April||15 April – 30 June|
|8.||Eggplant||February 10||15 March||March 31||15 April||15 April – 30 June|
|9.||Lady finger||February 1||March 31||March 31||15 April||15 April – 30 June|
|10.||pepper||February 1||March 31||March 31||15 April||15 April – 30 June|
|11.||Gourd||February 1||March 31||March 31||15 April||15 April – 30 June|
|12.||Bitter gourd||February 1||March 31||March 31||15 April||15 April – 30 June|
|13.||Turmeric||June 1||31 July||August 15||August 15||1 April – 30 April|
|14.||cabbage||1 October||30 November||30 November||15 December||1 December – 31 March|
|15.||garlic||1 October||30 November||30 November||15 December||1 April – 15 May|
|16.||Raddish||1 October||30 November||30 November||15 December||1 December – 31 March|
|17.||Guava||15 April||15 May||15 June||30 June||1 July – 31 August|
|18.||Common||March 1||15 May||15 May||May 31||15 June – 31 August|
|19.||skinny||1 September||30 November||15 December||31 December||1 December – 28 February|
- Sales on J-Form will be mandatory for incentives.
- After-sales details on J-Form will be uploaded on the BBY e-portal, for which facility will be available in the office of each concerned market committee.
- During the period of sale, if the wholesale price of the crop produced is found to be less than the projected price, then the farmer will be eligible to compensate for the difference in price.
- The incentive will be payable on J-Farm sales and fixed production per acre (whichever is less) multiplied by the difference in price.
- The incentive amount will be released to the farmer’s Aadhar-linked bank account within 15 days of the sale.
- The average daily wholesale price will be determined on the basis of the daily price of the identified mandi’s by the Mandi Board.
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to avail of the state government incentive fund under this scheme should follow the procedure given below
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme. Which we have provided below for your convenience
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. As shown in the image below
- On this home page, you will find the Kisan Portal section. You will get the option to register farmers under this section. You need to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, a page like the image below will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you will see the registration. You have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like farmer location, farmer details, land details, bank details, etc.
- After filling in all the information click on the save button.
- After that, you have to upload all your documents and then click on submit button.
- This will complete your registration.
- Now you have to Select your item and click on Update.
- Go to the scheme portal and select your wishing scheme, and click on that
- after clicking on apply button a form will appear in front of you fill in the form correctly and upload all required documents
- Thus you can apply for a scheme successfully
WE WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO APPLY THIS SCHEME BY GOING TO YOUR NEAREST CSC CENTER OR RESPECTIVE DISTRICT HORTICULTURE OFFICE
>>For more information contact District Horticulture Officer of the Horticulture Department or DMEO of the Marketing Board at the district level.