About Ganga Swaroop Yojana
Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana: Different states of our country are taking Various steps for the widows of that state but Gujarat is also not far behind. Earlier, Gujarat launched a widow scheme called Widow Sahay and Talim for the welfare of the widows of Gujrat
but in 2021 Gujarat government updated this Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana for widows. The significance of this scheme is that it will provide financial assistance to all widows who want to support their families but are unable to do so due to lack of education or living below the poverty line. so this scheme encourages those widows to that they can lead a healthy life in the upcoming future and further their children’s education.
The name of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been changed to Gujrat Ganga Swaroop Yojana
Objective Of This Scheme
- To increase the confidence of widows in Gujarat and help them to lead a better life.
- Making them self-reliant
Full Overview Of Gujrat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Gujrat Vidhva Sahay Yojana(Ganga Swaroop Yojana)|
|Announcement||The chief minister of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani|
|Implementation Date||2020-2021(Last Update)|
|Objectives||To provide a better life for all the widows of Gujarat through monthly pension|
|Incentive||Rs 1250/ Per month|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of Gujarat|
|Application Starts||Already Started (Always Open)|
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Gujarat
- Applicant Women, Must be a widow
- Applicants must be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- If the applicant has any type of government job and regular source of income, she will not be eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the candidate belonging to rural areas should be less than 1 lakh rupees per annum and in urban areas income should be less than 1 lakh 50 thousand per annum.
- If the candidate of the scheme, the widow women is marrying again then she cannot avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Beneficiaries under this scheme will get Rs 1250 per month as pension.
- The amount of this pension will be credited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Under this Scheme, about 3 lakh 60 thousand widows in 33 districts of the state will get benefits.
- The amount of this pension will be deposited in the first week of each month.
An applicant has to provide all the following documents for applying
- Residential certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof (Birth certificate,Matric certificate,School Living Certificate,Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
The application fee of rupees 20 will be applicable to enroll the Applicant under the scheme.
How To Apply
- To your nearest Mamlatdar/ Talati/ Jan seva Kendra Office
- And from there collect a application from Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojan
- Now Fillup the form with all important documents, and attached all required documents copy
- submit the Application Form to that office
Application process graph