About Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
Gujarat govt has launched the Manav Garima Yojana to help the poor people belonging to economically affected Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward castes in this corona environment. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 4000 to the scheduled communities of the state whose livelihood has been disturbed by the environment of the corona such as poor vegetable traders, laborers, day wages, carpenters, and those selling various items on footpaths, cobblers, tailors and unemployed people in all other professions to buy necessary equipment for their Business. And also to help unemployed youth of scheduled castes, tribes and other backward castes in the state buy equipment through financial assistance for new small initiatives such as tailors, salons, and all other activities.
Objective Of This Scheme
- The main objective of this scheme is to improve the economic condition of poor Scheduled Caste families.
- Helping to the poor Scheduled Castes to resume their business
- Providing assistance to the unemployed of backward nations for new employment
- To help the various livelihoods that have been affected by the Corona weather to make a living again
Full Overview Of Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana|
|Launched by||Respected Chief Minister Of Gujarat, Vijay Rupani|
|Incentive||Rs 4000 /|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ST/Other Backward Castes of Gujarat|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Gujarat
- The applicant must be a member of the backward class
- The applicant must be below the poverty line
- The age limit of the applicant should be 18 to 60 years.
- Scheduled Castes whose annual limit sits in rural areas Rs 120,000 and in urban areas Rs 150,000can only apply in this scheme
- There is no income limit for the most backward castes among the Scheduled Castes.
- If the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary have already availed the benefit of the assistance under the scheme, the beneficiary is not eligible again to apply under the scheme.
- Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 4000 / – will be provided.
- Through This Scheme, Unemployed Youth of Backward Classes Can bring their own business in this corona environment
- Beneficiaries will be provided with equipment according to their business so that they can continue their local business.
- Scheduled Caste youth, as well as housewives and other unemployed, will also benefit from this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide various tools to small traders, carpenters, vegetable sellers and gardeners and Many Others Profession’s people.
Which Businesses are eligible to apply in this scheme
People of all the following professions can apply for this project
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle Servicing and Repairing
- tailor work
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty Parlour
- Electric Appliances Repairing
- Adhesional luhari/welding work
- broom supada maker
- milk-curd seller
- Fish seller
- papad making
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- puncture kit
- Floor Meal
- Masala Meal
- Mobile Repairing
- Hair Cutting
- Aadhaar Card
- ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill/License/Rental Agreement/Election Card/Property Card, One of the land documents)
- Caste Certificate
- Annual income Details (Certificate)
- Educational Qualification
- Proof of vocational training
The start date of the online application is 12 July 2021.
The last date of online application is 31 July 2021
How to apply
Online application method for Manav Garima Yojana
- First, go to the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, which link we have given below for your convenience
- on the homepage, you have to click on the “register” option
- On this new page, you will need to enter your name, gender, date of birth, Aadhaar card, number, email id, mobile number, password, captcha code, etc.
- After filling all the information carefully now you have to click on the register button after that, after that, you have to go back to the homepage
- Click on Login and Update Profile
- Then you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code then click on login you need to update your profile
- Then you have to select the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana. After that, you have to submit your application
- Following this procedure, you can apply online for the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana
Log In Method
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat
- The home page will open In Front Of you
- On the home page under the Citizen Login section, you need to enter your user ID, password, and captcha code
- Now you need to click on login you can log in to the portal by following this method
If you face any problem while applying for the scheme, please refer to the application manual in Gujarati- CLICK HERE
How to check the status of the application
- First, go to the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, which link we have already provided above
- The home page will open in front of you. On the home page, you have to click on the status of your application
- Now a new page will appear in front of you
- Where you have to write your application number and date of application
- After that, you need to click on View Status. The status of the application will be on your computer screen