The Green Business Scheme is a voluntary program that encourages businesses to adopt environmentally-friendly practices and technologies. It is designed to provide businesses with the tools and resources needed to reduce their carbon footprint, conserve natural resources, and minimize waste.
Objective Of This Scheme
- Encouraging businesses to adopt eco-friendly practices and technologies.
- Reducing carbon footprint and conserving natural resources
- Reducing waste and reducing energy consumption
- Promote sustainable sourcing and water conservation
- Providing financial support in the form of loans for income-generating activities that support climate change or adaptation initiatives increases business reputation and attracts customers who value environmentally-conscious practices.
(a) The applicants should be persons belonging to Scheduled Castes
(b) Their annual family income should be below Rs 3.00 lakh for both rural & urban areas.
- The Corporation in collaboration with NSFDC can provide loan for various economic development schemes having unit cost up to Rs 2.00 lakhs.
- Margin Money – The Corporation provides margin money @ 10% of the project cost.
- Subsidy – As per the latest instruction of govt. of India, the Corporation (HSFDC) provide subsidy @ 50% (maximum amount of subsidy is Rs 10,000/- of the total project cost).
a.Battery electric vehicle (E-rickshaw)
b. Compressed air vehicle
c. Solar energy gadgets
d. Poly houses
Green Business Scheme – Business Loan – Interest Rate
|Scheme||Unit Cost||Maximum Loan Limit upt 90% of unit Cost||Interest per Annum|
|Green Business Scheme (GBS)||Upto Rs. 7.50 Lakh||Rs. 6.75 lakh||2%||4%|
|Above Rs. 7.50 lakh & upto Rs. 15.00 lakh||Rs. 13.50 lakh||3%||6%|
|Above Rs. 15.00 lakh & upto Rs. 30.00 lakh||Rs. 27.00 lakh||4%||7%|
- Identity/Citizenship Proof (Any one of the following): Aadhaar Card
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Resident Proof/Address Proof/Ownership Proof (Any one of the following): Ration Card
- Caste/Religion Proof (Any one of the following): Scheduled Caste Certificate
How To Apply
The loan applications are submitted by the beneficiaries to the District Offices of State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs) of NSKFDC/ Branches of Regional Rural Banks(RRBs)/Nationalised Bank. The District Offices of SCAs/Branches of RRBs/Nationalised Banks send these applications after scrutiny to their Head Offices. The viability of the project proposals are being appraised by the SCAs/ RRBs/Nationalised Banks and the viable projects are sent to NSKFDC along with their recommendations.
The said project proposals are also appraised by the Project Appraisal Committee of NSKFDC and the proposals which are found to be in order, are placed before the Board of Directors for consideration and sanction. After sanction by the Board of Directors of NSKFDC, the sanction letters, also called Letter of Intents, are issued to the SCAs/RRBs/Nationalised for acceptance.
After acceptance of the terms and conditions of the sanction and execution of loan agreement/other documents, funds are released to the SCAs/RRBs/Nationalised Bank for onward disbursement to the beneficiaries. The release of funds is being made by NSKFDC on receipt of demand from the SCAs/RRBs/Nationalised Banks after considering all the parameters of release as per the Lending Policies & Guidelines (LPG) of NSKFDC.
Check Your Application Status