about the Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship
Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2022-23, Maharashtra is an initiative of the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra to financially help Class 10 passed students. The selected students will receive INR 100 per month for their higher education.
objectives of this scheme
- Motivating students for higher education by providing scholarships
- to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of Maharashtra
Full Overview Of Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship
|Scholarships Name||Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship|
|Launched by||Ministry of Education Maharashtra govt|
|Objective||Motivating meritorious students for higher education|
|beneficiaries||meritorious students who have passed class 10th or equivalent with more than 60% marks|
|Scholarship Amount||₹100/- per month (depending upon class)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Important Dates||last date to apply: 31st March 2023,|
- Need to get 60% marks in 10th standard.
- Need to passed by 10th standard exam from The State Government Vidyanikethan only.
- Maharashtrian Students studying Out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of the Maharashtra State.
The selected students will receive INR 100 per month
Payment of Scholarship:
Students are required to have their bank accounts opened, especially, in their names for availing of the benefits under the scheme. The scholarship will be disbursed directly into the savings bank accounts of the beneficiaries through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- Previous Year Marksheet.
- Entitlement Card from Vidhyaniketan
- Bonafied Certificate of admited College.
- Domicile Certificate.
how to apply
- first, go to the main website of this scholarship for application, which link we have provided below for your convenience
- Applicants will be able to register themselves through the online registration process. Online Registration can done through the website http://www.aaplesarkardbt.gov.in from any of the internet access points.
- The Guidelines for application, verification, selection, and disbursement of the scholarship will be as per the .)
- after that, the homepage of this scholarship will appear in front of you
- now you need to click on ‘New Applicant Registration“. as shown in the below image
- Fill in all required details, and verify the email and phone number.
- Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics. Fill in the details and click “Register”.
- The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication
- Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details
- Log in using the username and password.
- Complete the scholarship application, upload the necessary documents and submit