About Goa Laadli Laxmi Yojana
The Goa state government had launched a massive humanitarian project named as “Goa Ladli Laxmi scheme” on July 6, 2012. Where girls from financially weak and backward families will get a massive opportunity.
The birth of a daughter is a big burden as a thought of economically weaker families, so those families plan to destroy the fetus before it’s born. or carelessly give birth to them. As Usual, The girl child has to endure a lot of humiliation till her marriage, so the Goa state government launched the Goa Ladli Laksmi Scheme to make the life of those girls safe and healthy after marriage and to ensure marriage in a happy family.
The purpose of the Laadli Lakshi project is
- To increase the morale of women from financially weak families
- erasing the general perception that the birth of a girl in the family is the burden on her parents/guardian during her marriage
- Preventing female feticide
Full Overview of Goa Laadli Laxmi Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Goa Laadli Laxmi Yojana|
|Launched by||Government Of Goa|
|Objectives||Providing financial assistance for the marriage of girls from poor families of Goa|
|Incentive||Rs 1 Lakh|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Girls of Goa|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
Any girl in the state of Goa who fulfills all the following conditions can apply for the Goa Ladli Lakshmi Scheme:
- The beneficiary of the Goa Ladlilaksmi project must be a permanent resident of the State of Goa.
- The girl must be 18 years of age or older.
- The applicant’s parents will be permanent residents of the state of Goa for 15 years. Either father or mother will be born in the state of Goa.
- The financial income of the beneficiary’s family will be below Rs 3 lakh
Benefits of Goa Ladli Lakshmi Project
Every deserving girl in the state of Goa is given benefits irrespective of race, religion, and caste. The Goa government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh for the marriage of a daughter from a financially weak family.
The beneficiaries under this scheme are paid Rs. 1.00 lakh as financial assistance provided they fulfill the criteria therein in the below mentioned
category as under:-
i) on attaining the age of 18 years
ii) or on the occasion of her marriage and is applicable to girls between 19 to 40 years of age up to 31/03/2016 and now extended to 45 years prospectively
The beneficiaries on attaining the age of 18 years are paid Rs. 1.00 lakh as financial assistance by means of bank fixed deposit jointly in the name of theDirector of Women and Child Development and the applicant (the Girl).
The beneficiaries on the occasion of marriage are paid cash through the bank.
The beneficiary who is in possession of the Fixed deposit under the Scheme is allowed to withdraw the amount for her use in business/profession or for her further studies
- Birth certificate.
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Parental Income Certificate.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
- Applicant’s School Leaving Certificate
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- Wedding Card
- All Required Details Of Groom
Benefits of Goa Ladli Lakshmi Yojana will be disbursed only in the following banks
- State Bank Of India
- Bank Of India
- H.D.F.C Bank
How to Apply
To apply for Goa Ladli Lakshmi Yojana, the applicant has to complete the application process in the following steps.
- First, applicant need to go to the concerned Women and Child Development Department or concerned
- From there you have to collect a form of Goa Ladli Lakshmi Yojana or for your convenience we have given the link of the form in below, which you can download the form by clicking on it.
- Read the form very carefully and fill in all the information asked in it, very clearly
- Attach all the required documents to the bulletin form
- Now submit the form to the Women and Child Welfare Department
Check Your Goa Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Application Status
- At first, the applicant needs to go to this website to check her yojana status
- Now a page like this will open in front of you
- Now Applicants have to select scheme name as laadli Laxmi and then Applicants needs to enter her Registration/Form number
- After filling the captcha code and click on the search button applicants can see her application status for this scheme