About Of Goa Griha Aadhar Scheme
Women have always played an integral role in every profession, but their contribution as homemakers is often overlooked. The State Government of Goa recognizes the importance of homemakers and has initiated the Griha Aadhar scheme to financially support them. The scheme provides financial assistance of Rs 1,200 per month to women from poor, middle, and lower-middle sections of society whose annual family income is less than Rs 3,000,00. This support helps homemakers take care of their needs and lead an independent life.
The Goa Griha Aadhar scheme has the following objectives:
- To financially support homemakers and help them become self-reliant.
- To elevate the standard of living of families.
- To recognize the contribution of homemakers towards their families and society.
Full Overview Of the Goa Griha Aadhar Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Goa Griha Aadhar Scheme|
|Announcement||Govt of Goa|
|Implementation||To financially support homemakers from poor, middle, and lower-middle sections of society in Goa, and to elevate their standard of living|
|Objective||Offline registration through the Director of Women and Child Development, submission of required documents along with the application form|
|Incentive||Rs 1,200/- per month|
|Beneficiaries||Homemakers in Goa whose family income is less than Rs 3,000 per month|
|Application Period||Always open|
|Application Process||Offline registration through Director of Women and Child Development, submission of required documents along with the application form|
To avail the benefits of the Griha Aadhar scheme, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- The homemaker should be above 18 years of age.
- The homemaker should be a resident of the State for 15 years.
- The annual income earned by the couple should not be more than Rs 3,00,000.
- Widows and divorcees are also eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The receiver or the husband should not avail benefits from the Dayanand Social Security Scheme (DSSS).
The Griha Aadhar scheme offers the following benefits:
- Homemakers in Goa receive a sum of Rs 1,200 every month.
- This financial support enables homemakers to be independent and have their own living.
- Homemakers need not be dependent on their family members for their needs.
To apply for the Griha Aadhar scheme, the following documents must be submitted:
- Aadhar Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Proof of present residential address
- 15 years residential certificate
- Income certificate
- Attested copy of savings bank account passbook
- Child or children’s birth certificate
How To Apply
The following are the application procedure to apply for this scheme:
Online Application Process
- Register on the Goa Online portal using your email ID, mobile number Verify your account with the OTP authentication.
- After successfully registering, login using your credentials and select the Services Menu, then All Services, and choose Directorate of Women & Child Development, followed by Griha Aadhar Scheme.
- Fill in the necessary details on the application form.
- Upload all the required documents as per the guidelines.
- Upon submission, an acknowledgment SMS and email will be sent to you. Make sure to note down the acknowledgment number for tracking your application status.
Offline Application Process
The following steps must be followed to apply for the Griha Aadhar scheme:
- Approach the concerned Department, i.e., the Director of Women and Child Development.
- Receive the application form from the respective officer.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Submit the application once all the procedures are duly completed.