About Goa Ashray Aadhar Scheme
The Goa State Government has announced the launch of a new scheme to provide financial assistance for the construction and repair of houses for people belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe communities, known as the Goa Asraya Aadhaar Scheme. There are still many people in the state of Goa who have to take shelter under trees or elsewhere when their kaccha houses are destroyed due to floods or rains. Even if these people think of making their house mature, they cannot take a loan from the bank due to high-interest rates. So the Goa Chief Minister started this scheme keeping in mind these helpless poor people to provide a loan of Rs 5 lakh at only 2% interest for building their pucca houses
- To provide permanent accommodation to the people belonging to the Scheduled Caste Tribes living in the State.
- To make it easier for the people under this scheme to get a loan for build their houses
- Providing financial assistance for home repairs, construction and renovation,
Full Overview Of Goa Ashray Aadhar Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Goa Ashray Aadhar Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of Goa|
|Objectives||Provide loans for construction of houses for Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes in the State of Goa|
|Incentive||The Goa state government will provide loans of up to Rs 5 lakh to the beneficiaries to build houses|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste Tribes and other backward class people of Goa State|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- Must be a permanent resident of the State of Goa
- Individuals under Goa Asraya Aadhaar project should belong to Scheduled Caste Tribal Community
- Adequate loan from the bank must be repaid by the person within the age of 55 years
- If a person receives government assistance, he will be given time to repay the loan till the age of 58
Earlier, the Goa state government used to provide a loan of Rs 2 lakh under this scheme but now the Goa state government has decided to increase the loan amount from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh
The amount of this loan provided by the government will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries in two installments.
1st installment – Rs. 3,75,000 / –
The second installment of Rs. 1,25,000 / – will be granted on the use after the first installment.
The second installment will be paid to the beneficiary’s bank account based on the submission of the utility bill and verification/inspection by the officer of the corporation.
An applicant has to provide the following documents while applying to the scheme
Permanent Ethnic/Caste Certificate
How to Apply
- To apply for this project, first go to your nearest Corporation Office
- From there, collect a form for this scheme
- Read the form carefully. Provide all the information requested along with required documents
- Now submit the form to the office of that corporation office
- Then a few days later some people from the corporation office will come for verification to verify the authenticity of your application
For more details see this https://www.goa.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Ashraya-Adhar-Scheme.pdf