About Free Uniform School Scheme India
There are lot of Students in our country who couldn’t meet their basic need and necessity to go to School such as school uniform, school bag , shoes and other all school necessary equipment due to their familiy’s constraint income. For this Reason, They leave their school in the mid of their study and joined as a labour in their child age.
So Thinking Of this Problem The India Govt Launched this scheme to supply all the basic school necessities Such as School Uniforms, School bag, shoes, jametry box etc for free to all those poor students,who want to step forward in their life through studies ,but unable to do so for the financial hardship of their family. So this scheme will help to reducing school drop-out students rate in India effectively
Objective Of this Scheme
- The main objective Of this Scheme is to Provide All The basic School necessities such as School Uniforms, School bag, shoes, jametry box for free to the very poor Students of India , Who are Unable to Buy these things
- reducing school drop-out students rate in India effectively
- Increasing the Literacy Rate in India
- To provide free and compulsory education to all children up to age of 14 yrs.
- To retain the children enrolled in the schools until compulsory stage.
- To bring equality among all children in the schools.
Full Overview Of this scheme
|Scheme Name||Atal School Vardi Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of india|
Updated On (2020-21)
|Objective||To provide all basic school Necessities to the poor Students across all over India|
|Benefits||This scheme will provide School bag, school Uniform|
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh State
- Applicant must from a poor family of Himachal Pradesh
- The applicant must be a student of a state or central government recognised school.
The Himachal Pradesh government had already started collecting, supplying and distributing school uniforms to school students of classes I to XII under the Atal School Vardi Yojana. These uniforms have been given to students in state-run schools for 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22 through the Himachal Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation.
The scheme was launched by the Government of Himachal Pradesh. Under the Atal Bardi Yojana, around 8,30,945 students of classes 1 to 12 received 2 sets of school uniforms with a cost of Rs 73.5 crore in 2018-19. Students of classes 1, 6 and 9 are being provided school bags with two uniforms in a year. As of August 26, 2020, around 2,56,514 students of classes I, 6 and 9 received school bags at an estimated cost of Rs 7.84 cro
- Residence certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- bank account
- Family Income Certificate
How to Apply
Currently, all eligible students can apply for the Atal Vardi Yojana through their schools to avail the benefits of the scheme. However, the state government will also set up a helpline number to actively communicate with citizens and provide them helpline features through these citizen call centres to ensure a transparent and accountable system where roles and responsibilities are determined for each stakeholder.