About Deen Dayal Divyagjan Sahajya Scheme
Hon’ble vice president of India Mr Venkaiah Naidu launched the Din Dayal Divyangjan Sahaya Scheme for persons with disabilities in Assam. All disabled persons living in the state will get benefits through this scheme. About 4 lakh disabled people in assam state will be covered under this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to change the mindset of the common man toward disabled people, to understand the Society that there will be no social discrimination due to inability, they will not lag behind in this society and Every person in the society should be treated equally.
The Assam state government has developed a new project on the pattern of this project called Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas. The state govt budget for this project has presented Rs 250 crore. About 4.5 lakh Divyangjans residing in the state will be benefitted from this scheme.
Objective Of this Scheme
- The project will focus on changing society’s attitudes towards people with disabilities and improving their quality of life.
- The scheme aims to improve the health and quality of life of disabled people
- The applicant must be a resident of Assam
- The Applicant Must have a Disability Certificate issued by the Govt Authority of Assam Health service
- Disability Certificate must be possessing 40% or more of Disabilities
- No educational Qualification Required
- No age bar Limit
- Applicant must have a working bank account (In special Case Such as minor/mentally Retarded/ill etc then the joint account of Applicants father /Mother /legal Guardian will be considered)
Full Overview of Din Dayal Divyangjan Sahajya Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Din Dayal Divyangjan Sahajya Scheme|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Vice President Of India (Mr.Venkatesh Naidu)|
|Implementation||9 May 2015|
|Objectives||provide financial assistance to the Divyangjan of the state for their treatment|
|Incentive||Rs 1000 / Per Month|
|Beneficiaries||Persons with Disabilities in Assam|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The state government will provide a monthly grant of Rs 1000 to all these individuals. This money will be paid directly to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
- All persons with disabilities covered under this scheme will be able to avail of loans at a 0% interest rate anytime they need
- Through this project, all persons with disabilities (PWD) will be given access to various public places.
- Focus on changing attitudes towards people with disabilities and always encouraging and helping them.
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar CardCaste Certificate (If)/BPL Card
- Certification Of disability more than 40% as a Proof
- and other documents like passport size photograph, mobile no, etc.
How To apply
- Go to your concerned block development office (BDO) and from there collect a form of Deen Dayal Divyangjan Sahajya.
- Fill out the form carefully
- Submit to BDO Office
Thus your application Procedure will complete