About The Digjyoti Scholarship
The Digjyoti Charitable Educational Trust provides financial assistance to academically excellent students who come from low-income backgrounds through the Digjyoti Scholarship. The scholarship is available to students who have secured a minimum of 90% marks in their Matriculation or equivalent course. The scholarship offers an annual grant of Rs 10,000 for two years to help these students continue their education.
Objectives of this scholarships
- Providing financial assistance to meritorious but economically challenged students.
- to Encourage the education of differently-abled individuals and those facing financial distress.
- Supporting students throughout their academic journey, ensuring successful course completion.
Full Overview Of Digjyoti Scholarship
|Scholarships Name||Digjyoti Scholarship|
|Covering Region||Nationwide (India)|
|Launched By||Digjyoti Charitable Educational Trust|
|Objective||Empowering financially constrained and differently-abled students|
|Beneficiary||Meritorious students facing financial distress|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 10,000 per annum for 2 years|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
|Last Date Of Application||Update Soon|
|ScholarshipName||Application Deadline||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||Guidelines|
|Digjyoti Scholarship||To be updated soon.||To be updated soon.||To be updated soon.||To be updated soon.||Guidelines|
- Minimum 90% marks in Matriculation or equivalent course.
- Admission in Class 12, first year of UG course, or equivalent in the academic year 2023-24.
- Relaxation in marks for deserving poor disabled orphans, children orphaned by both parents, and distressed children in orphanages.
Scholarship Amounts & benefits
|Scholarship Period||Amount Per Annum|
|2 Years||Rs 10,000|
- Mark sheets/certificate.
- Admission receipt
- Passport Photo
- Family’s annual income
- If orphan, whether by
- death certificate of one or both
- Whether belongs to SC/ST
- If disabled, then a disability certificate
How to apply
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Attach necessary documents.
- Send the application form to the provided address:
- The Chairman, DIGJYOTI,
- C/24, HIG, Housing Board Colony, Baramunda,
- Bhubaneswar- 751003.
- Digjyoti Educational Trust
- C-24/ HIG Housing Board Colony, Baramunda,
- Bhubaneswar, Orissa – 751003, India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: (+91)-9437006552