About of Delhi Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana
The Delhi government has launched a new scheme called the Chief Minister Kisan Aya Bhadhotri Solar Yojana to promote solar energy in the state and increase the overall income of farmers. Under this scheme, private companies can install free solar panels on up to one-third of farmers’ agricultural land. The main objective of this project is to increase the income of the farmers and reduce the level of pollution in the province to a large extent
The primary objective of the Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Badhotri Solar Yojana is to raise the total annual income of farmers engaged in agricultural activities. Other objectives include:
- To promote solar energy and reduce pollution.
- To provide financial support to promote farming activities.
Full Overview Of Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Vriddhi Solar Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Vriddhi Solar Yojana|
|Announced by||Delhi Government|
|Objectives||Increasing the total income of farmers by 3 to 4 times through solar panels installation and also reducing the pollution|
|Incentives||Rs 1 lakh per acre per year with a 6% increase annually.|
After 25 years, per acre will get 4.04 lakhs per year
|Security deposit||No security deposit required for setting up farmer solar power plant|
|Free electricity||Every farmer will get 1000 units of free electricity for 1 acre every year|
|Land requirement||6 acres of land is required to set up a 1 megawatt solar power plant, which can generate about 13 lakh units of electricity every year|
|Eligibility criteria||Farmers who are doing farming in Delhi|
|Application process||Offline registration|
|Official website||N/A (not mentioned)|
All farmers engaged in agriculture-related activities can allow private companies to install solar panels on their agricultural land. However, private companies are not allowed to install solar panels on more than one-third of the total farmland.
key features of the solar scheme for farmers in Delhi:
- Delhi government’s solar scheme for farmers allows them to install solar panels on their land.
- This will make farmers self-sufficient in energy and reduce their dependence on the grid.
- Farmers will receive a payment of Rs 1 lakh per acre per year, which will increase by 6% annually for the next 25 years.
- After 25 years, the income generated per acre will be Rs 4.04 lakhs per year.
- There will be no security deposit charged from farmers for setting up solar power plants on their land.
- Farmers who install solar panels on one acre of land will receive 1000 units of free electricity per year.
- This scheme will significantly boost farmers’ income and improve their standard of living.
- Setting up a 1-megawatt solar power plant requires six acres of land and can generate around 13 lakh units of electricity every year.
- This scheme will contribute to the overall energy needs of the country and boost the rural economy.
- Farmers will get Rs 1 lakh per acre as rent for allowing private companies to install solar panels with a 6% annual increase for the next 25 years. From the 25th year onwards, farmers will get Rs 4.04 lakh per acre as rent from private companies.
- There will be no upfront cost to install solar power plants on agricultural land.
- Solar panels will be installed 3.5 meters above the surface level to ensure easy passing of tractors and uninterrupted farming activity.
- All farmers will also get 1,000 units of free electricity per year for each acre of land.
- Farmer’s earnings will increase manifold, from the current annual income of Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 per acre from agricultural produce.
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Vriddhi Solar Yojana, farmers are required to provide proof of ownership of the land where they want to install solar panels. This can be in the form of land documents such as the registry or sale deed. Additionally, farmers need to provide their Aadhaar card and residential certificate as proof of their identity and address.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Mukhyamantri Kisan Aay Vriddhi Solar Yojana scheme in Delhi, please note that the government has not yet released any online notification about the application process. However, you can visit the Krishi Vigyan Kendra located in Ujwa, Delhi-110073 to know more about the scheme.
At the Krishi Vigyan Kendra, you can get more information about the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other important details related to the scheme. The officials there will guide you through the application process and help you with any queries you may have.