About Deen Dayal Uttarakhand Grameen Awas Yojana
To provide permanent housing facilities to the homeless/vacant housing families living below the poverty line, a scheme named “Deen Dayal Uttarakhand Grameen Awas Yojana” has been launched by the State Government of Uttarakhand.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for the construction of new pucca houses to the families living in Raw houses/huts living below the poverty line. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to members of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Bonded Laborers and General Castes for construction of houses by providing lump sum financial assistance.
- The Purpose Of The “Uttarakhand Grameen Awas Yojana” Is To Provide A Permanent Pucca House To Those Who Do Not Have A Place To Live Or Slum Dwellers in rural areas
- To Improve The Living Infrastructure Of The rural people ling below proverty line
- Improving The rural Social Condition Of Uttarakhand
- The applicant should be a rural resident living below the poverty line of Uttarakhand state
- From the total allotment of a financial year under the scheme, 19% will be reserved for Scheduled Cast families and 4% will be reserved for Scheduled Tribes families of the BPL category. Besides this, 3% of the assistance will be reserved for Mentally/Physically Disabled People. The scheme has also a provision to benefit the OBC (Other Backward Class) families of BPL categories
- Only those persons who do not have their own pucca permanent home will be eligible for this application
- The annual income limit of the applicant should not exceed rs 21000
priority Order for Selection of Beneficiary:
- Freed Bonded Labour
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families who are victim of Torture.
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families whose Head is Widow or Unmarried Women
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families who are victim of Natural Disasters.
- Martyrs of Operation/Kargil Wars working in Military or Paramilitary Services.
- Non-Scheduled Caste/Tribe Families
- Physically/Mentally Disabled Persons
- Ex-Servicemen of Military/Paramilitary
Under this scheme, all eligible beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance by the government to build Thai houses (the amount of this financial assistance not disclosed by govt).
- Details Of The Head Of The Family
- Photos And Descriptions Of All Family Members
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- BPL Card
- caste certificate
- family income proof etc.
You can get information about the required documents from where you apply for this scheme
How to Apply
No notification has been issued yet for online application in this scheme but you can apply for the scheme through offline. To apply offline you need to contact your Panchayat or Rural Development Officer.
If you want to know more about this project then you can check the official guidelines of this project