About The Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana Scheme
The State Government of Arunachal Pradesh has launched the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana, a scheme aimed at encouraging unemployed youth to set up their own businesses. The scheme provides financial assistance to eligible beneficiaries in the form of a subsidy on loans for starting small and medium-sized enterprises. Under this scheme, entrepreneurs can avail of a front-ended capital investment subsidy of 40% for project costs between Rs 10.00 lakhs and Rs 50.00 lakhs (excluding land and building costs). The loan component ranges from 30% to 50% of the project cost, while entrepreneurs are required to contribute at least 10% to 30% of the project cost as their share. Women entrepreneurs can also avail an additional 5% interest subsidy annually, provided they meet the eligibility criteria.
Objective Of This Scheme
- The main objective of this project is to help the youth by creating various self-employment opportunities
- Promoting A Spirit Of Entrepreneurship In Arunachal Pradesh,
- To Identify Promising Entrepreneurs from The State and Support Them To Scale From Idea Stage To Successful Business Ventures
Full Overview Of Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Pema Khandu|
|State Name||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Implementation Date||July 2017|
|Objectives||to encourage unemployed youth to become entrepreneurs and start their own businesses.|
|Incentive||Providing loans Rs 10 lakhs to 1 crore|
|Beneficiary||youths and womens of the state|
|Application Starts||Available Soon|
- The Applicant Has To Be A Permanent Resident Of Arunachal Pradesh
- The Applicant Should Be An Unemployed Youth Or Potential Entrepreneur
- Applicants Must Have Passed 18 Years Of Age
- The Plan/Venture Should Not Belong To The Following Industries: Alcohol, Tobacco, Gambling, Firearms & Explosives
- Beneficiaries need to register with the Central Government’s Stand Up India project to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Under the self-reliance startup loan scheme, candidates must contribute at least 10% of the project cost themselves
- The applicant must obtain a minimum overall score of 60% with a minimum of 50% under each sub-head like personal details, Business Details, etc
Benefit Of the Scheme
The Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana provides the following benefits:
- Front-ended capital investment subsidy: The scheme offers a substantial 40% capital investment subsidy to eligible beneficiaries who plan to set up small and medium enterprises with a project cost ranging between Rs 10.00 lakhs to Rs 50.00 lakhs. This subsidy will be provided at the outset of the project to help entrepreneurs gain access to low-cost capital for their businesses.
- Loan component: The scheme offers a loan component ranging from 30% to 50% of the project cost. This will enable entrepreneurs to secure the necessary financial support required to set up their enterprise.
- Contribution from entrepreneurs: Under the scheme, entrepreneurs are required to contribute a minimum of 10% to 30% of the project cost as their share. Those who contribute a higher proportion will be given preference.
- Exclusion of land and building cost: The cost of land and building will be excluded from the project cost, thereby making it easier for entrepreneurs to avail the scheme’s benefits.
- Additional interest subsidy for women entrepreneurs: Women entrepreneurs who are eligible for the scheme can avail an additional 5% interest subsidy annually, provided they do not become a Non-Performing Entity. This will encourage and support women entrepreneurs to start their own businesses and contribute to the growth of the state’s economy.
To apply for the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Proof of Identity: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, or Passport.
- Proof of Address: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, or Utility Bill (electricity, water, telephone, etc.).
- Business Plan: A detailed plan that outlines the nature of the business, its goals, and how it will generate revenue.
- Financial Projections: A projected cash flow statement and balance sheet for the first three years of the business.
- Cost Estimates: An estimate of the cost of setting up the business, including details of any machinery, equipment, or raw materials required.
- Bank Account Details: The details of the bank account in which the loan amount will be disbursed.
- Proof of Ownership of Assets: If the business requires assets such as land or buildings, proof of ownership of such assets will need to be submitted.
The specific documents required may vary depending on the nature of the business and the loan amount being applied for. It is important to check the official website of the DDSY scheme for a complete list of required documents.
How to Apply
To apply for the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the “Register” option in the website menu section and fill out the registration form.
- Once you have completed the registration process, log in to your account on the website.
- Fill out the loan application form, providing all the necessary details about your proposed business venture.
- Upload all the required documents, including your business plan and financial projections.
- Review the application form and ensure that all the information provided is accurate.
- Submit the loan application form online.
It is recommended that you apply for the loan from an eSeva Kendra to avoid any errors or issues during the application process. The staff at the eSeva Kendra can assist you with filling out the application form and uploading the required documents.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Swabalamban Yojana application forms also can be filled through offline mode.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Startup Loan Subsidy under the Swavalamban Scheme.
- Step 1: Registration under Standup India is not required at the time of submission of the application to DLSC (District Level Selection Committee). However, after the approval of the SLSC (State Level Selection Committee), the candidates have to register in the Standup India Scheme.
- Step 2: Click on the link below to download the DDUSY Application Form in PDF format
- Step 3: Fill in all the mandatory details in the form and submit the application form to the office of ADC, Headquarters.
Before Appling In This Scheme Please Check The Official Guidelines – HERE
Track Your Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana (DDSY) Application Status
To track your Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Swavalamban Yojana (DDSY) application, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the DDSY scheme.
- Click on the “Track Application” option in the website menu section.
- Enter your application ID.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- The status of your DDSY application will be displayed on the screen.