About Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
The welfare of the people of the State is the duty of any Government and to achieve this end, the social security net requires further strengthening. As a result, the Goa State Government announced “Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana” in its State Budget to provide health coverage through an insurance policy Scheme to the entire resident population of the State. Thus, Health Insurance could be an innovative way of overcoming financial handicaps and improving access to quality medical care.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana is a scheme to provide health insurance coverage for the entire resident population of the State of Goa, Who are residing in Goa for five years and more. To facilitate and take the medical services to the next level, the State of Goa envisaged the present scheme in order to provide its people, with quality medical care and treatment of diseases, hospitalization, and surgery through Government and private hospitals.
Objective Of This Scheme
To facilitate and take the medical services to the next level, the State of Goa envisaged the present scheme in order to provide its people with quality medical care and treatment of diseases, hospitalization, and surgery through Government and private hospitals.
- overcoming financial handicaps and improving access to quality medical care
- providing financial protection against high medical expenses to the people of the State of Goa
- The Scheme provides health coverage to the entire resident population of the State who resides in Goa for five and more years.
- All Central, as well as State Government officials that are already covered by the government medical reimbursement module, are not eligible to receive benefits from the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana health insurance scheme
Benefits Of The Scheme
(a) The insurance cover shall be up to Rs 2.50 lakhs per annum for a family of three or fewer members and up to Rs 4.00 lakhs for a family of four or more members. In no case, the claim would exceed Rs 4.00 lakhs annually.
(b) The insurance benefit can be availed individually or collectively by members of the family.
(c) A individual is free to take a higher cover from the insurance company by paying a higher premium without having any impact on Government policy and facilities.
(d) The facilities for 447 procedures shall be covered under the scheme.
Requirement of Document to avail the Scheme:
1. Aadhar Card/Enrolment Acknowledgement slip of every family member above 5 years (Compulsory).
2. Residence proof of eligibility person: Passport/Residence certificate/Election card/Driving license issued minimum 5
years ago in Goa.
3. Ration card to define family. In case of Ration card is not available all the below-mentioned documents to be enclosed.
i. For Spouse: Marriage Certificate.
ii. For dependent child: Birth certificate/school leaving certificate of dependent child/Children of the eligible
iii. For the dependent parent: Declaration stating the dependent parent/(s) are not employed.
4. For OBC of non-creamy layer: Caste Certificate issued by Deputy Collector along with income certificate showing
income less than Rs 6.00Lakhs per annum.
5. For SC/ST: Cast certificate issued by the Director Tribal Welfare/ Deputy Collector.
6. For Differently abled eligible person: Disability certificate issued by Medical Board
REGISTRATION AND ANNUAL RENEWAL fee
Registration and Annual Renewal charges shall be charged as under
- For family of 3 and less, Rs 200/-
- For family of 4 and above, Rs 300/-
Besides, a concession of 50% of the above registration and Annual Renewal charges shall be considered subject to appropriate documentation, as approved by the Government of Goa, for the following: –
- OBC category of non-creamy layer.
- SC/ST categories.
- Differently abled Head of family.
For re-issue of the Card, either on account of the card being lost/damaged/supplementary/splitting, the GEL (GOA Electronic Limited) shall charge up to a maximum of Rs 100/- per re-issue.
Hospitals listed under the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
Listed below are the hospitals listed under the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana based on which district it is located in:
|South Goa||Apollo victor hospital|
|North Goa||Campal Clinic|
|North Goa||Gauns Child care Hospital, NICU & Premature Care Unit|
|South Goa||Grace Intensive Cardiac Care Centre And General Hospital|
|South Goa||Pai Hospital|
|South Goa||Usgaonkar’s Children Hospital, Clinic and NICU|
|North Goa||Goa Medical College Hospital|
|South Goa||Hospicio Hospital|
|South Goa||Mother Care Multi-Speciality Hospital|
How To Apply
We never advise you to apply for this scheme at home by yourself because if something goes wrong you may be deprived of the benefit of this scheme so you should apply for this scheme at any info Mitra or CSC center. And if you want to apply for this scheme at home on your own then follow our below-given procedures properly
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of the project whose link we have provided below for your convenience
- After that, the homepage of the official website will appear in front of the applicant
- If the applicant has not yet registered in this scheme then for new registration the applicant has to click on register option as shown in the image below.
- The Applicant Then Needs To Fill In his/her Mobile Number, And Email ID And Then Clicks On The “generate OTP” Button
- An OTP Message Will Send To The Email Id And Mobile Number By SMS. Applicant Needs To Enter The OTP And Click On Submit Button.
- A Confirmation Message Is Displayed. The Applicant Needs To Confirm If The Details Are Correct.
- A Successful Registration Message Will Be Displayed And The User Name And Password Will Be Sent To The User By Email And SMS (the user can create their willing password)
- The Applicant Then Needs To Visit The Home Page Of The Official Website And Log In Using The Username And Password also the applicant can log in to this portal by using the OTP method (an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no)
- The Applicant Has To Go To The Home Page And Log In Using His New Password
- The Applicant Then Needs To Fill In The Information On The Personal Information Page, Where the applicant Need to add his family members under the scheme
- now the applicants needs to upload all the required documents
- Then the applicant has to pay the fee for this scheme After paying the fee the applicant has to note down his application tracking number
- After Filling In All The Information, The Applicant Has To Click On The ‘Submit’ Button.
After the applicant is successfully registered, the applicant will be called for verification of making DDSY card.
For Offline Application
Details of the Office where the application to be submitted: Office to be contacted for registration under the DDSSY scheme –
Goa Electronics Ltd., Ground Floor, Sharma Shakti Bhavan, Patto Plaza,
EDC Complex, Panaji Goa
Track your Application Status
- to track your application status first applicant need to go to the official website of the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana we have already given above
- Then the applicant has to click on the track status option as shown in the image below
- On the next page the applicant need to choose “Department of Social Welfare” option and then has to choose DDSS As service
- then the ap