About DDA Housing Scheme
The price of flats is increasing day by day due to inflation. In such a situation, some citizens cannot afford to buy a flat. To overcome this situation, the Delhi Development Authority has launched a DDA housing project. Under this scheme, the Delhi government will provide an opportunity to those who want to buy flats but are not able to buy flats for high prices. These flats will be offered on a draw basis. All sections of the society such as general departments, backward classes, windows, SC, ST, etc. can purchase flats under this scheme.
Objective Of This Scheme
- The main objective of this project is to provide affordable flats to people from certain sections of society who cannot afford to buy a flat.
- Fulfilling the dream of some people in society to buy flats at affordable prices
Full Overview Of DDA Housing Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||DDA Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||Govt Of Delhi|
|Objectives||Providing flats at a very low cost|
|Benefits||Delhi Govt Will Provide Flats at affordable price|
|Application Starts||Already Started/Pause|
|Official Website||https://eservices.dda.org.in/ / https://dda.gov.in/ (new website link)|
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- The applicant should not have any residential unit (residential plot/flat) in his name or in the name of his wife in the ‘leasehold or freehold basis’ section in the urban area of New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment
- There is no income standard. The applicant can apply according to his requirements and ability.
- Husband and wife of a family can apply separately for both but if both are selected in the draw then only one flat will be taken,
- Individuals who have previously benefited from this scheme will no longer be able to re-apply for this scheme
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) provides low-cost flats every year through this scheme to provide flats to buyers across Delhi-NCR. Applicants will be identified by a draw after their application. All people will see the results of the draw through their computer or mobile phone
Beneficiaries will get a discount of up to Rs 5 lakh on a flat under the DDA housing scheme
Registration fees for DDA flats
|Janta flat||Rs 10,000|
|MIG/HIG (Middle/High Income Group)||Rs 2 lakhs|
Flats & their Place Information
|Locality||Type of flat||No. of flats||Area in sq meter||Tentative cost|
|Jasola, Pocket-9B||3BHK/HIG||215||162-177||Rs 1.97-2.14 crore|
|Vasant Kunj||3BHK/HIG||13||110-115||Rs 1.4-1.7crore|
|Rohini||3BHK/HIG||8||151-156||Rs 99 lakh-1.03 crore|
|Dwarka, Sector 18B||3BHK/HIG||6||134-140||Rs 1.17-1.23 crore|
|Nasirpur, Dwarka and Paschim Vihar||3BHK/HIG||8||88-99||Rs 69-73 lakh|
|Jasola Sector 8||3BHK/HIG||2||106-126||Rs 98 lakh-1.18 crore|
|Vasant Kunj Sector B Pkt 2||2BHK/HIG||1||88-101||Rs 97 lakh- 1.17 crore|
|Vasant Kunj Block F||2BHK/HIG||1||87-108||Rs 1.15-1.4 crore|
|Dwarka Sector 19B||2BHK/MIG||352||119-129||Rs 1.14-1.24 crore|
|Dwarka Sector 16B||2BHK/MIG||348||121-132||Rs 1.16-1/.27 crore|
|Vasant Kunj||2BHK/MIG||3||78-93||Rs 66 -85 lakh|
|Rohini Sector 23||2BHK/MIG||40||80-89||Rs 58-66 lakh|
|Dwarka Sector 1, 3, 12, 19||2BHK/MIG||11||75-110||Rs 59-86 lakh|
|Jahangirpuri||2BHK/MIG||3||64-99||Rs 40-57 lakh|
|Dwarka Sector 23B||LIG||25||33||Rs 22 lakh|
|Rohini Sector 20, 21, 22, 28, 29||LIG||23||46||Rs 21-35 lakh|
|Narela Sector A-9||LIG||3||41-46||Rs 17-18 lakh|
|Kondli Gharoli||LIG||1||48.5||Rs 25.2 lakh|
|Manglapuri, Dwarka||EWS/Janta||276||50-52||Rs 28-29 lakh|
|Narela, Sector A-5, A-6||EWS/Janta||15||26-28||Rs 7-8 lakh|
Of the 1,354 DDA flats launched under DDA Housing Scheme 2021, about 689 flats have been handed over in January this year, most of them in the MIG category, then the EWS category.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Residential Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Tax Information (If Required)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Valid Mobile Number
How to apply
If you also want to take advantage of this Scheme, you can easily register your name for the Scheme online.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme that we have provided below for your convenience
- Then you need to click on the login as applicant option, as shown in the image below
- Then the login page will open. There you will see an option called New User Registration. Click on this option.
- Now you have to write your name, date of birth, PAN card, mobile number, email id etc. on that registration form.
- After filling in all the information correctly, check it again
- Now you need to click on submit
- The user ID and password will then be sent to your registered mobile number
- Once you have registered yourself, you would need to log in again using your PAN. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, every time you log in.
- Now you need to log in using this user ID and password. Now a registration form will appear in front of you. In the registration form, you will need to enter all the required details like your personal details, bank details, address details, etc.
- Now you need to upload your signature and photo.
- After that, click on the check box where a tick mark will appear for proper verification of your declaration
- Now you need to submit this application. After that, a new screen will appear in front of you with your registration number, date, and registration fee.
- You will need to pay for this application through Net Banking for NEFT or RTGS
- Now you have to click on make payment
- Clicking on the Make Payment option will bring up a screen showing the application number, amount, and payment.
- After receiving the payment amount, the accepted slip will be displayed on your screen
- You need to take a printout of this slip and save it for future reference