About DBS Scholarship Program
The DBS Scholarship Program is an initiative of DBS Bank that provides financial assistance to school-level children of police personnel and helps them continue their education. Under this scholarship programme, students from Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry who are currently enrolled in class 9 or 10 will get a scholarship of Rs 20,000 per annum for 3 years (up to Class 12). )
- Applicants must be children of police personnel (in the ranks of sub-inspector and below).
- Applicants must be residents of the following states of India – Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Puducherry.
- Applicants currently need to receive schooling in class 9 or 10.
- INR 20,000 per year up to 3 years (up to 12 classes)
The scholarship amount can be used for academic expenses including tuition fees, hostel fees, food charges, internet services, learning devices, laptops, books, stationery, online education, etc.
- Mark sheet of the previous academic year
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent employee ID card who is a policeman
- Proof of current year’s admission (fee receipt/admission letter/organization id card / bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parents)
- Photo of the applicant
How to apply
- First, Go To The Main Website Of This Scholarship For Application, Which Link We Have Provided Below For Your Convenience
- After That, The Homepage Of This Scholarship Will Appear In Front Of You
- Now You Need To Click On The ‘Apply Now Button, As Shown In The Image Below
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘DBS Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.