About Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Yojana
Despite the improvement in the medical system in India, the cost of treatment has gone up so much that the children of poor families have to face many problems in terms of medical treatment. The Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday scheme has launched with a plan to help these poor children to provide them medical treatment. The main objective of this project is to provide financial assistance for the treatment of all the children of Chattisgarh who suffering from various deadly heart diseases, and their parents are unable to afford their treatment.
Through this scheme, The Chattisgarh government will provide financial assistance for the treatment of heart diseases, such as 1 lakh 30 thousand rupees for a simple heart operation, 1 lakh 50 thousand rupees for a complex heart operation, and 1 lakh 60 thousand rupees for Valve replacement.
- There are many poor families whose children have major heart disease but they cannot afford to treat their children due to lack of funds. The main objective of this project is to provide proper treatment to their children through financial assistance to those poor parents and families.
Full Overview Of CG Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Bal Hriday Yojana|
|Launched by||Govt Of Chhattisgarh|
|Objectives||Providing financial support for the treatment of heart disease of children of the state|
|Incentive|| The Chhattisgarh govt will provide financial assistance for the treatment of heart disease |
|Beneficiaries||Mothers who give birth to a second daughter|
|Application Starts||No Information|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh
- The age limit of the applicant should be between 1-15 years
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 100,000 annually
- The assistance amount will be provided only for various heart disease
Through This scheme, The Chhattisgarh govt will provide financial Assistance like this
- For simple Heart operation – 1 lakh 30 thousand rupees
- For a Complex Heart Operation – 1 lakh 50 thousand rupees
- For heart’s valve Replacement – 1 lakh 60 thousand rupees
- The Benefit’s Assistance will be given for the treatment and surgery of 7 diseases registered under the scheme.
- The assistance amount will be directly transferred to the Patient’s bill account in the hospital
- Certificate of Permanent Residents
- Proof of identity of the contributor and his parents
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Applicant’s ration card
- Patient’s Health Report
- Hospital’s documents etc.
How to apply
- First, you need to go to the relevant health and welfare department of your district (District Chief Medical and Health Officer and Civil Surgeon) and from there you have to take a form of this scheme or you can also download this form by clicking on the link given below.
- Now take out a print of this form
- Fill in all the information requested in the form correctly
- Attach all necessary documents
- Submit the form at that office