About Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The Problem Of Unemployment Is Very Common In Our Country, Especially For Those Youths Who Are Still Unemployed Despite Being Highly Educated, So Thinking About This Problem, The Bihar State Government Has Started “Mukhyamantri Sawam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana . Through This Project, The Bihar State Government Will Provide One Thousand Rupees Per Month To All The Unemployed Youth Of Bihar State For 2 Years So That They Can Find A Job For Them Or Prepare For Various Job Examination
Objectives Of The Scheme
- To Provide Assistance To The Unemployed Youth Of The State So That They Can Continue Their Studies And Prepare For Various Jobs
- Giving Them Time To Seek Employment
- To Make Arrangement So That The Unemployed Youths Of The State Can Run Their Own Expenses
- To provide allowance to eligible educated unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh for their skill up-gradation.
Full Overview Of Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Chhattisgarh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Chhattisgarh|
Updated On 2021
|Incentive||Rs 1000-Rs 3500 Per Month (based on educational qualification)|
|Beneficiaries||The Unemployed Youth Of The State (21-35 Years )|
|Application Starts Date||Already Started|
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Under the Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, the educational qualification of the unemployed youth should be 12th pass or graduation, diploma, post graduation etc.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be 3 lakhs or less.
- Applicant age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Only unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh can avail this scheme.
- Applicants should not have any source of income of their own.
Under This Scheme, The Beneficiary Will Get A Grant Of Rs 1000 to Rs 3500 Per Month (Depends upon educational qualification and skill)
- Residential Certificate
- identity card
- Birth certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Class 12 Th All Details (Roll No, Reg No Etc)
How To Apply
- To Apply In This Scheme, At First Applicants Needs To Go To The Official Website Of West Bengal Employment Bank Portal, Of Which Link We Have Given Below For Your Convenience
- After Clicking The Link The Homepage Of The Official Website Will Open In Front Of You
- Now To Register Yourself In This Scheme, You Have To Click The “services” tab and there you have to click “online registration” option,As Shown In The Image Below
- After clicking on the option the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the option of candidate registration, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you. In this registration form, you have to select all the required information.
- After entering all the information, you have to enter the captcha code and click on the submit option. After that you will get jobseeker registration form on the next page. which shown like this
- After that you have to login, to login you have to enter your username and password and click on login. as shown in image below
- there you can apply in this scheme :thus your application successfully done