CG Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana
To make the youth of Chhattisgarh self-reliant, Chhattisgarh government has started CG MMYSY scheme in 2021. Through this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance, guarantee training, etc. to the youth of the state on setting up a business. The basic objective of this scheme is that all the unemployed youth of the state should take industrial services and businesses as self-employment so that they can easily achieve their potential And set up their enterprise according to their skills and feel successful and recognise their responsibility and contribute to economic progress. So the state government is starting this project to provide assistance to those unemployed youth.
Objective Of the Scheme
- To arrange employment for the unemployed youth in the state
- To Reduce the unemployment rate in the state
- making the state financially strong.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Applicants must pass a minimum of eighth grade.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (SC, ST, OBC, women with disabilities, Naxal-affected family members, 5 years relaxation of legal age for retired soldiers)
- The applicant does not have to be a defaulter of any nationalized bank financial aid institution, government bank.
- Only one member of the family can apply i.e. the benefits of this scheme will be available for one member of a family, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 3 lakhs.
- Applicants who have availed the benefit of grant under any other scheme of Government of India, he will not be eligible.
CG Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana 2021 Full Overview
|Name of Scheme||CG Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana|
|Launched by||Department of Commerce & Industries|
Government Of Chhattisgarh
|Objectives||To provide loans to the unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh to arrange/start any employment/business for them|
|Incentive||Loan up to Rs 25 lakh|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth of Chhattisgarh|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
Under this loan scheme, Chhattisgarh Govt will provide loans up to 25 lakhs as following
1. For industry – 25 lakhs, such as agarbati manufacturing industry etc.
2. For the service sector – 10 lakhs, such as computer online jobs and photocopying.
3. For business – 2 lakhs – such as small grocery store.
- Residential certificate
- aadhaar card
- educational qualification
- any professional certificate (if applicable)
- income certificate
- and other documents (noti
How To Apply
- Interested candidates should collect the application form free of cost from the District Commerce and Industry Center
- Fill out the form carefully
- Attach all necessary documents
- Submit this form to the office from where you have taken this form
- Once your application has been verified, you can get the chance
Visit the official website for more details about this Scheme