About CG Mukhyamantri Padai tuhar duar project
In the current situation in India, the structure of the education system has collapsed due to coronavirus infection. The central government has announced lockdown for more than a year. Since the closure of all schools and colleges in April 2020, students’ studies have come to an abrupt end, so Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has launched an online portal for students to study. In This Online Portal classes will be held live through the online system and many other benefits like homework, study games also be provided. In this way, students will be able to receive education while the school and college are closed.
The purpose of the project
- e-opening of education system in Chhattisgarh which was closed due to Corona epidemic.
- Arranging students’ learning in various strategies through digital.
- Apart from the state of Chhattisgarh, other states where the education system is suspended due to corona, aspiring students from those states will be able to take education from this portal
The learner should study between class 1-class 10
Full Overview Of CG Mukhyamantri Padai tuhar duar project
|Name Of The Scheme||CG Mukhyamantri Padai tuhar duar|
|Launching Year||Last Update (2021)|
|Beneficiaries||Students From Bihar State|
|Benefit||Online Classroom with various multieatures programs|
|Objective||e-opening of education system in Chhattisgarh which was closed due to Corona epidemic|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- In this portal, children will be able to choose their subject by choosing their class.
- Students will be able to read and download books in PDF format.
- Teachers and students will be able to connect and study via video conferencing from their home.
- It will also have online homework. The children will finish their homework in their copy, then upload the picture from the mobile, the teacher will check it on the portal himself.
All in all this is an attractive Learning arrangement
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Mobile number
- Email ID
How to Apply
Interested students in the state who want to register themselves on The Tumhar Duar Portal in Chhattisgarh should follow the procedure given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Chhattisgarh Education Department. The home page will open in front of you by visiting the official website. Chhattisgarh Padhai Tumhar Duar Portal
- On the home page, you need to click on the “Student Registration” option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open on the computer screen in front of you.
- Chhattisgarh Padhai Tumhar Duar Portal
- On this page, you need to fill in all the information asked like mobile number, name, email ID, district selection, address, etc. After filling in all the information required to click on the register button.
- This is how your registration is completed