About CG Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Due to poverty, there are many poor families in our country whose daughters go through many problems due to the poor financial condition of those families, The Indian government has taken a number of steps to alleviate the difficulties of big duty like marriage due to poverty. Several projects have been implemented in many others states of the country for the marriage of daughters. Similarly, the Chhattisgarh state government has planned to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls from poor families.
This is a special initiative of the Chhattisgarh government to help families facing financial crisis for marriage. This is an important reason for encouraging mass marriages where people from poor families can gather for the mass marriage ceremony. The project will benefit a maximum of two daughters of a family. Through this scheme, the financially backward families of the state will get financial assistance of Rs 25,000 for their daughter’s marriage.
The objective of the scheme
- To address the economic difficulties faced by poor families in the context of the marriage of their daughter
- To prevent extravagance on the occasion of marriage and to promote simple marriages,
- To increase morale/self-esteem through organizing mass marriages and to improve their social status, promote mass marriages and prevent dowry transactions in marriages.
- Providing benefits to poor girls and relieving them of the financial hardships of poor parents during the marriage.
Full Overview Of CG Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Former Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh Raman Singh|
|Objectives||To remove the burden of their daughter’s marriage from the heads of the poor families of Chhattisgarh|
|Incentive||25000 / – (Revised in Budget 2019-20)|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters of poor families who are get to married very soon|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh
- Girls above the age of 18 who fall under the BPL section can apply for this scheme.
- Max Two daughters from poor families will get the benefit of Chhattisgarh Mukhmantri Kanya marriage scheme.
- Widows, destitute and orphaned girls also Can apply for this Scheme
Benefits’ of the scheme
The Chhattisgarh Girl Marriage Scheme will be available to girls from all economically poor families in the state who are left behind due to financial problems for their daughter’s marriage.So The Chattisgarh Government provide these benefit which is mentioned below
- Beneficiary girls will be provided Rs 25,000 / – through Chhattisgarh Mukhmantri Kanyadan Yojana 2021.
- Widows, destitute and orphaned girls will also be provided marriage assistance under this scheme.
Through this project poor families will be able to complete the marriage of their daughters in a mass marriage ground, which will inspire people to marry together.
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Certificate of Income
- Daughter’s age certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Wedding card
- BPL card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
How to apply
If you want to get the benefit of financial assistance provided by the government for marriage, follow the steps below to apply.
- To complete the Chhattisgarh Mukhmantri Kanya Marriage Scheme Application, the beneficiary citizen has to contact the nearest Anganwari Center or Child Development Project Officer, District Program Officer, and District Women and Child Development Office.
- Then the application form has to be received from the concerned office.
- Fill in all the information requested in the application form.
- Such as the daughter’s name, parents’ name, village, district name, mobile number, bank details etc.
- After filling in all the important information, attach all the requested copies with the application form and submit the form to the concerned office.
- The application form will be examined by the concerned officers of the office.
- In this way, the poor families’ daughters will be able to apply for this marriage scheme.