About CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Pratsahan Yojana
The Chief Minister of the state has adopted a new scheme to boost the morale of the meritorious students in the field of education and to further motivate the students in the field of education, which is called the Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Gyan Pratsahan Yojana. Through this scheme, all Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who have passed Class X and XII will be given a grant of Rs 15000. There are many students from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Minority communities who have left their school incomplete due to financial hardship, despite having Talent.
Objectives of the Scheme
- To Encourage the student to move forward in the field of education so that he / she can continue his / her education.
- Through this project the government will encourage students to get good marks. So that students can also be more focused on getting good marks.
- Many poor students who get financial assistance due to this project will be interested in pursuing higher education.
- Reducing the unemployment rate in the state and making the students self-reliant through this project. The project will also provide financial support to students.
CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Pratsahan Yojana
|Name of Scheme||CG Mukhyamantri Gyan Pratsahan Yojana|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel|
|Objectives||To encourage the students of Chhattisgarh for further advancement in the field of education|
|Incentive||Rs 15000 / –|
|Beneficiaries||All Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe students currently studying in Class XI and XII of Chhattisgarh|
|Application Starts||Updating Soon (For 2021 Academic Year)|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh
- The applicant must be a student of 10th or 12th class.
- Only students of Tapshili caste and tribe can apply under this scheme.
- Only students from CBSE, ICSE or Chhattisgarh Board can apply under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 to the students who get good marks.
- This grant will be given only to the most students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of Class X and XII.
- Students will be encouraged to continue their studies through the Chief Minister’s Knowledge Encouragement Scheme.
- Each year 1000 students will benefit from this project.
- Out of these 1000 students, 300 students will be Scheduled Castes and 600 students will be Scheduled Tribes.
- Through this project students will become self reliant.
Required Documents Card
- Adhaar Card
- Applicant’s Photo
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate Issued from Govt Office
- Marks Chart of Class 11th and 12 th
- Copy Of Bank passbook
How to Apply
- First, you need to go to the official website of the school education department.which we mentioned below
- After Clicking the link you will be redirected to the gyan protsahan Official homepage
- There you need to click the latest link of Gyan pratsahan yojana, as shown in the image below
- Then you have to click on the application form link.
- After clicking on this link, the application form will open in front of you in PDF format.
- Now you have to print out a copy of that form
- You will then need to enter all the information requested in the application form such as student name, father’s name, caste, list of numbers, mobile number, bank name etc.
- Now you need to attach all the important documents.
- You will then need to submit this application to the relevant department.School/College/Or nearest Govt Educational Office etc.