CG Dhan Lakshmi Yojana
India lags far behind other countries in terms of problem-solving and awareness of girls in education. In 2008, the Central Government launched the Shubhalakshmi Yojana for the education and awareness of girls. After this many more states of the country have launched various such projects. Similarly, Chhattisgarh State Govt launches this CG Dhan Lakhsmi Yojana to Provide Help to Girls of Chhattisgarh State. This national project is also needed to change the mentality of society toward girls in the country.
Young girls face many problems for dropping out of school and getting married for Their family pressure due to their financial hardship, Pregnancy at a young age can cause damage to the fetus and even the mother. Therefore, the Chhattisgarh state government will help those poor helpless girls by providing assistance up to one lakh rupees to ensure that they have not got married at least 18 years of age through this project. Separate assistance will also be provided for education. One lakh rupees will be given from the birth of the daughter till her marriage.
Objectives of the scheme
- The main objective of this project is to prevent female feticide in the state of Chhattisgarh and to promote education.
- To change the mentality of the society toward girls
- To increase the quality of life of girls.
- Encouraging girls to study.
This project aims to take the lives of girls from poor and helpless families in different Suitable directions.
CG Dhan Lakshmi Yojana Full Overview
|Name of the scheme||CG Dhanalakshmi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government Of Chhattisgarh|
|Beneficiary||Financially weak family in Chhattisgarh.|
|Initiatives||1 lakh and education expenses|
|Purpose||Taking responsibility for mothers who give birth to daughters and their daughters|
If the applicant’s mother wants to take advantage of this project for her daughter, then she should have all the following eligibility.
- The applicant’s mother and her daughter must be a resident of the state of Chhattisgarh.
- The applicant’s daughter must have a complete immunization certificate.
- The applicant’s daughter must have a certificate of registration and education at the school.
- The applicant’s daughter must have a certificate of non-marriage or a letter of approval from the government until the age of 18.
- And The annual income of the parents of the applicant girl should be less than two lakh rupees
Benefit Of This Scheme
Girls in the state of Chhattisgarh will get a lot of benefits from this scheme from her birth to the age of 18 years. Under this scheme, the amount of the project will be provided to the girl’s mother. Which is described below
- Financial assistance of Rs 5,000 / at the time of birth of a daughter.
- Financial assistance of Rs 1,000 / – will be provided when the daughter’s age will be 2 years.
- Financial assistance of Rs 250 / – for complete vaccination of Virgo and Rs 1,000 / – for admission of first-class girls.
- Financial assistance of Rs 2,500 / – with75% marks from 1st class to 5th class of the applicant’s daughter and Rs 1,500 / – for admission of daughter in sixth class.
- Rs 2,250 / for girls with 65% marks from 6th to 8th class.
|Description status||amount (In Rupees)|
|on birth and birth registration||5000|
|on complete vaccination||250|
|On registration in first grade||1000|
|85 percent attendance in first class||500|
|85% attendance in second class||500|
|85% attendance in class III||500|
|85% attendance in class IV||500|
|85% attendance in class V||500|
|On registration in class 6th||1500|
|85% attendance in class VI||750|
|85% attendance in class VII||750|
|85% attendance in class VIII||750|
Also when the girl is 18 years old and, at that time, if girl is unmarried, the Life Insurance Corporation will provide her with Rs 1 lakh as financial assistance.
In order to apply Chhattisgarh Dhanalakshmi Sahayak Yojana, the applicant’s parents need to have the required documents which are mentioned below:
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Income
- Daughter’s age certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- BPL category ration card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Complete immunization proof
- School Admission Certificate
How to apply
- First, you have to go to the office of the District Program Officer / District Women and Child Development Officer through an Anganwari Worker, Supervisor / Supervisor Child Development Project Officer / Child Development Project Officer.
- Then, you have to collect the application form of the Dhan Lakshmi scheme from there.
- Now all the information like name, address, age, etc. has to be filled in the application form.
- Now you need to attach all the important documents to the form.
- Then you have to submit the application form to the concerned office.
To Know more details Go to the official site of this scheme