About the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme is an initiative of BSES Yamuna Power Limited to support the higher education of students coming from underprivileged sections of society. Under this scholarship programme, the students studying in the final year of their undergraduate programme (any stream) in government institutes in Delhi will be awarded with the financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 to continue their studies and achieve their dreams.
objectives of this scholarships
- to meet the financial need of higher education of poor meritorious students of Delhi by providing them scholarships
- Motivating Poor Students Of Delhi For Higher Education
- To motivate students towards research
Full Overview Of BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
|Scholarships Name||BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship|
|Launched By||BSES Yamuna Power Limited|
|Objective||Motivating The Poor Students Of Delhi For Higher Education|
|Beneficiary||Students who are studying currently in the undergraduate final year|
|Scholarship Amount||₹ 30,000|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Important Dates||* Last Date Of Application: |
- Open for Indian nationals residing in Delhi only.
- Applicants must be studying in the final year of the undergraduate programme (any stream) in any government institute in Delhi.
- Must have secured more than 55% marks in their last appeared examination.
- The annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) from all sources.
- Children of employees of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
All beneficiary Scholars will be awarded with a financial assistance of up to INR 30,000
The amount of scholarship can vary on a case-to-case basis at the discretion of BYPL. It can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, food, hostel fee, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination, Class 10 & Class 12
- Latest college fee receipt (for the current academic year)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How to apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload all relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.