About Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
Under The Leadership Of the Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Bihar State, Nitish Kumar, The Bihar Department Of Higher Education Has Launched A Student Credit Card Scheme To Enable Students Of Bihar To Pursue their higher Education Without any Financial Constraints. This scheme is launched to assist the students in their higher studies such as all vocational and non-professional studies(IIT/NIT/Engineering course/MBA and other all courses) after class 12, and this scheme will available also for the polytechnic degree (after class 10th)
Under the BSCC scheme loan, the government will give loans up to Rs 4 lakh to eligible aspirants. The project will provide the opportunity to continue their higher education and will help to earn a living
Objective Of This Scheme
Students Can Avail Loan For Their Higher Education Through This Student Credit Card. And With This Money, Studying From Various Prestigious And Reputable Institutions, They Will Brighten Their Professional Life In the Future And Make Their Life Success.
Full Overview Of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Students Credit Card|
|Launched By||Govt Of Bihar State|
|Objectives||Providing Financial Assistance As A Loan For Higher Studies To Students of Bihar State|
|Incentive||Granted Loan up to 4 lakh for higher study|
|Beneficiary||Bihar Students (Minimum 12th Pass) (10th pass For Polytechnic)|
|Application Starts||Always Open (Now)|
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar State
- Applicant must be passed out 12th class (10th pass for polytechnic courses only)
- Applicant’s age must not be older than 25 years
- Applicant can apply in the scheme for any general course, technical program and other all courses
- The student has taken enrollment for higher education or has been selected for enrollment in an educational institution recognized by the agency of Bihar and other state or central government relevant rules.
Through the scheme, applicants can avail to take loan up to 4 lakh for his/their higher study without very minimal Loan-interest.
- After completing the respective course, if candidates get the job, then they have to pay the loan after six months of completing it. In case candidates didn’t get employed, then a moratorium of 1 year will be given to them by Bihar govt.
- In This Yojana, Simple Interest For Aspirants Belonging To Categories Like Women, Disabled, Transgender Will Be 1%.
- Whereas, The Rest Of The Candidates Have To Pay 4% Of Interest After Grasping This Loan.
- Residential certificate
- Applicant and his guardian’s Aadhar card
- 12 th Marksheet, (For Polytechnic Class 10 th Marksheet )
- Scholarship Information (if applicable)
- Applicants bank details
- applicants admission and admission fee proof from his/her Institute
- Passport size photograph of applicants and his or her guardian
How To Apply
For Apply to this scheme please visit the official guidelines, you will find all information about this scheme in the Hindi Language.
To Apply In This Scheme You Can Also Visit Here
You Can Also see the video guidelines to apply to this scheme
- To apply for this scheme first of all you need to visit the official website of Bihar Student Credit Card whose link we have provided below for your convenience.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you
- On this page, you will find an option “New Applicant Registration” Click on this option, as shown in the image below
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you
- in this page,The applicant After submitting the application form, students will be given a unique identification number. This unique ID number will be sent to their mobile number and e-mail ID.needs to fill in the Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID and “type the characters given in the picture below” then click on the “send OTP” button
- An OTP message will be sent to the email Id and mobile number by SMS. Applicant needs to enter the OTP and click on submit button.
- After submitting the application form, students will be given a unique identification number. This unique ID number will be sent to their mobile number and e-mail ID.
- The applicant then needs to visit the home page www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and log in using the username and password provided in the email/SMS
- After login, Applicant has to change his password to the password of his choice. At a later stage, applicant can change his password from the menu options given after login.
- Applicant has to go to home page and login using his new password
- The applicant then needs to fill in the information on the Personal Information Page
- After filling all the information, applicant will click on the submit button. A confirmation message is displayed. The applicant will clicks on “ok” to confirm thatthe details are correct
- Applicant then needs to click on ‘next’. This will take the applicant to the screen for selecting the scheme he wants to apply for
- Applicant selects one of the Schemes for drop-down menu to apply.
- For applying for Bihar Student Credit Card, he selects “BSCC” and needs to click on apply
- In this page Applicant needs to fill in personal information specific to BSCC and detailed information of Co‐applicants
- In case Applicant is not able to fill the form in one go, he will have option to save the application as draft in every tab, this will save the information filled in by applicant
- At last TAB, applicant will have option to submit the application
- Once he clicks at the “SUBMIT” button, the system will show the preview of all the entries made by the applicant and display a warning message ”You will not be able to edit any information, after submitting the application, please verify the information before, finally submitting the application. If you want to submit the application Click “YES” otherwise Click “No”
- Manager of respective DRCC will then Schedule the appointment for DRCC depending on the capacity of DRCC
- ccordingly, an email and SMS goes to the applicant informing them about the date of visit to DRCC
- A confirmation message will be displayed and a PDF copy of acknowledgement willget displayed;Applicant can either download the acknowledgement or take a print for the same.
- Applicant will then visit the DRCC on the allocated date with a self attested photocopy of the documents and will be given a token at the gate
- After successful verification report by TPA within 15 days, AM will forward the application to Nominated officer from Education Department Nominated officer from Education Department will forward the application to the concerned bank
- Banks will confirm the sanction of the education loan to DRCC and upload the sanction letter within 15 days. Bank will also send the SMS to the applicant
- An SMS and email will also be sent to the applicant by DRCC informing thedate on which applicant needs to visit DRCC for collecting the Student Credit Card and sanction letter of the loan
- Applicant will visit the Bank for completing the documentation formalities Applicant will get the disbursement of Loan by the bank and the same will be nformed to the DRCC by bank officials.
Courses Under BSCC- Click Here
Find Your College Name In BSCC List – Click Here
Check your BSCC application status
- To check your Bihar Student Credit Card application status first go to the link we have provided below
- here you can check your BSCC status in two ways one is through your registration id and the other is through your Aadhaar card
- choose the option of your choice
- then input your date of birth and filled up the captcha code
- now click on the submit option then you will see your application status.
The applicant can track his application status at any time by calling the toll free number of the call center or by visiting the website www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in