about the Bihar Sawam Sahayata yojana
The Problem Of Unemployment Is Very Common In Our Country, Especially For Those Youths Who Are Still Unemployed Despite Being Educated, So Thinking About This Problem, The Bihar State Government Has Started The “Bihar Sawam Sahayata yojana”. Under This Scheme, Educated And Unemployed Youth will be Given Financial Assistance Of Rs 1000 Per Month, This Money Will Be Provided To All The Unemployed Youth Of The State To Meet Their Necessary Expenses And Preparing for Various Job Examinations or finding an Employment
the objective of this scheme
- To Make Arrangement So That The Unemployed Youths Of The State Can Run Their Own Expenses
- The Youth From a Very Poor Families In West Bengal Can Help His Family with Some Extent
- To Provide Assistance To The Unemployed Youth Of The State So That They Can Continue Their Studies And Prepare For Various Jobs.
Full Overview Of Bihar Sawam Sahayata yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Sawam Sahayata yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Bihar|
|Objectives||To Make Arrangement So That The Unemployed Youths Of The State Can Run Their Own Expenses|
|Incentives||Rs 1000 /- Per Month (Till the applicant got Employment/completes his/her 45 years of age )|
|Beneficiaries||The Unemployed Youth Of The State (20-25 Years of age )|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- pplicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The age of the applicant should be 20 to 25 years.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant should not be self-employed.
- The applicant should not get any kind of government or non-government employment.
- The applicant should not have received any allowance or scholarship or student credit card or education loan or assistance of any kind from any other source.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of the district of Bihar state in which he has submitted the application to the registration center.
- Applicant should have passed 12th class from recognized institute.
- The applicant should not have completed higher education.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant will have to compulsorily get the training of language communication and basic computer knowledge conducted by the Labor Resources Department.
- The amount of the last 5 months of allowance provided under this scheme will not be provided until the applicant has successfully submitted the certificate of training.
Under the scheme, the Bihar government will provide an unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 per month to unemployed youth and girls from 20 to 25 years of age who have passed class 12th
- Residential certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Family Income Certificate (if required)
- Bank Details
- Education Qualification and Marksheet (Minimum Class 12th)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Email ID & Valid Mobile No
how to apply
check out this module to apply to this scheme
- Applicant needs to visit website www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- Applicant needs to click on new registration
- The applicant then needs to fill in the Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID and type the characters given in the picture below then clicks on the “Send OTP” button
- An OTP message will send to the email Id and mobile number by SMS. Applicant needs to enter the OTP and click on submit button.
- A confirmation message is displayed. The applicant needs to confirm if the details are correct.
- A successful registration message will be displayed and the user name and password will be sent to the user by email and SMS
- The applicant then needs to visit the home page of the official website and log in using the username and password provided
- in the email/SMS
- After login, the Applicant has to change his password to the password of his choice.
- At a later stage, an applicant can change his password from the menu options given after login.
- The applicant has to go to the home page and log in using his new password
- The applicant then needs to fill in the information on the Personal Information Page
- After filling in all the information, the applicant has to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. The applicant will click on “ok” to confirm that the details are correct.
- The applicant then needs to click on ‘next’. This will take the applicant to the screen for selecting the scheme he wants to apply for Applicant needs to select one of the Schemes for a drop-down menu to apply.
- For applying for skilling in KYP, he selects “Kushal Yuva Program” and needs to click on apply
- Applicant needs to fill in the details in the form and sign the declaration
- A confirmation message will be displayed and a PDF copy of the acknowledgment will get displayed
- Applicants can either download the acknowledgment or take a print for the same.
- The option of download and print will be displayed in the browser window. The pdf copy of the same will also be sent to the applicant by email. The applicant will also receive an SMS that will have the registration ID of the applicant.
- The manager of the respective DRCC will then Schedule the appointment for DRCC, depending on the capacity of DRCC. Accordingly, an email and SMS go to the applicant informing them about the date of the visit to DRCC.
- In his turn, the applicant will go to the counter and will submit the documents to a Multi-purpose assistant (MPA) for verification. MPA will verify the Aadhar and other details, scan the documents, and will take photographs of the applicant.
- On successful completion, MPA will give an acknowledgement slip to the applicant
- The applicant will then visit the DRCC on the allocated date with a self-attested photocopy of the documents and will be given a token at the gate
- The application will be then forwarded to Assistant Manager (AM) for review;
- AM will forward the details to District Planning Officer for approval
- District Planning Officer will approve the application and the details are sent by the system to PMU and Bank and a confirmation message is sent to the applicant
- At the end of the Month, DPO authorizes the payment to the beneficiaries using
- his digital signature and the details are sent to the bank for payment. An SMS will be sent to the applicant regarding the same
- Applicant needs to provide confirmation of his eligibility for SHA at the end of every month through the Online portal. Facility to do the same through call
- center and SMS will be provided in the future.
- The beneficiary receives money in his provided account.
- All the applicants receiving the Bhatta will compulsorily have to undergo mandatory Kushal Yuva Program training. The Bhatta for the last 5 months will be released only when the Labor Department confirms that the training has been successfully completed by the applicant.
- The applicant can track his application status at any time by calling the toll
- free number of the call center or by visiting the website www.7nischay‐