About Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
Bihar is an agrarian state. Agriculture is the main source of economy in the state. About 80 percent of the people in the state are dependent on agriculture to earn their livelihood. But today farmers have to face various obstacles from time to time in their agriculture. Sometimes droughts and sometimes floods and other natural disasters create huge obstacles to their agriculture for which farmers cannot do proper farming
So The Bihar Government Has Launched This Project For The Farmers Of Bihar state, So That They Do Not Have To Face Difficulty Even If Their Crops Are Ruined Due To Such Calamities Like Floods, Droughts, Etc. Through This Scheme, all Those Farmers Whose Crops Are Damaged Due To Various Natural Calamities Like Drought Or Any Animal Attack Will Get Financial Assistance From bihar government. By Which The Farmers Of The State Of Maharashtra Will Be Able To Successfully Meet The General Needs Of Their Families
Objective Of The Scheme
- To Provide Grain Protection For The Farmers
- To Provide Financial Assistance To Farmers In Case Of Various Natural Calamities And Other Disasters So That They Do Not Become Helpless.
- If The Farmers Are Not Able To Meet Their Basic Needs Due To The Disaster, Sometimes They Mistakenly Decide To End Their Lives Due To The Pressure And Responsibilities On Their Head, So This Project Will Help To Reduce The Farmer Mortality Rate In The State.
- To Make Overall Development Of Farmers In Agriculture
Full Overview Of Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Bihar (Initiative by Bihar CM Nitish Kumar)|
|Objectives||Providing Crops Protection|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance Will Be Provided To The Farmers Of The State Who’s Crops Had Damaged Due To Calamities Like Floods, Droughts, Etc|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of Bihar State|
- The Applicant Must Be A Resident Of The State Of Bihar.
- The Applicant Must Be A Farmer
- Farmer registration is mandatory in the Agriculture Department for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana( We have discussed On how to enroll yourself in Krishi bivag)
- The Main Source Of Income Of The Applicant Should Be Agriculture
- No Age Limit Is Required For The Applicant
- Farmers Will Get The Benefit Of This Project Only If Their Crops Are Damaged Due To Any Natural Calamity Or Natural Disasters.
All the beneficiary farmers under this scheme will get compensation from the government at the rate of Rs 7500 per hectare if the loss of crop due to natural calamity is less than 20% and if their crop loss is more than 20% they will get compensation at the rate of Rs10,000 per hectare. The farmer can take up to a maximum of 2 hectares for damaged crop
Which crops will be compensated for
You will get crop compensation in case of following crop loss due to natural calamities and for your convenience we have mentioned the last dates for registration for all crop loss compensation.
|crop name||Registration Last Date|
Self-certified copy of the following documents for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- farm land papers
- For the raiyat farmer
- Certificate of ownership of land
- Self-declaration certificate
- For non-raiyat farmers
- Self-declaration certificate
How To Apply
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of this scheme;The link of which we have provided below for your convenience,
- then the official website homepage will appear in front of you
- You need the password registered with the Agriculture Department to apply for this scheme
- if you have already registered in this project and know your password then log in with password and mobile number and if you have not yet registered then follow our below mentioned procedures.
- Click on “Click to Get Password” option on the home page of the website,as shown in image below
- Now a web page like the image shown below will open
- To apply for this scheme you must be registered with Bihar Agriculture Department If you are already registered with Agriculture Department then you will get your password by entering your Kisan ID number and if not then follow the below given procedures
- Now you have to click on the option “Click for Farmer Registration in Agriculture department ” in this page
- after clicking, now you will enter in the official website of Bihar agriculture department
- On the home page, you will see the option of “registration|”, You have to click on this option
- After clicking on this option, three options will appear in front of you
- From this you have to click on the option to register
- after clicking the registration option ,a new page will open in front of you
- Now you need to click authanticate by ” demography+aadhaar”,as shown in image below
- If you click on the second or third option, you will have to scan your fingers and the iris of the eyes. Because of this, you have to choose the first option.
- As you click on the option of demography+aadhaar, the front page will open on the computer screen in front of you, then you will have to fill your aadhar number and name on this page and the name should be according to the aadhar card.
- After filling both these information, you have to click on the option of Authentication. As you click on this option, an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, after filling it, you will have to click on Valid OTP.
- After filling all the information a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see three options out of which you have to click on the registration option.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to fill all the information asked like name, address, mobile number, aadhaar number etc. After this you have to click on the submit button. Your Bihar Kisan Registration process will be completed. Then you take the registration number on the note. And save it for future.
After that go again to the State Crop Insurance website and get the password by inputting your Kisan ID and then login with your mobile and password and fill the required information through which you will be able to apply for this scheme.
Check your Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata scheme application status
- First of all you have to go to the official website Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata scheme;The link of which we have ALREADY provided above
- Now the home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Report
- Now you have to click on the option of Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme (Select the option according to the season of your damaged crop)
- After this a new page will open in front of you
- On this page you have to select your district
- After this you have to select your block
- As soon as you select your block, the relevant information will be displayed on your computer screen