About Bihar Mukhyamantri Vaas sthal Kray Yojana
There are still many families in the state of Bihar who do not have their own homes and also do not have a place to build their homes. a report has found that most of these families are from Scheduled Castes, Tribes, and Other Backward Classes. Although they got financial assistance to build their houses through the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme, they cannot make proper use of that financial assistance as they do not have the space required to build their houses. That is why Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has launched this “Bihar Mukhyamantri Vaassthal Cray” project with the aim of providing a circular assistance of Rs 60,000 To those Poor families for Buying land to make their own homes.
The Bihar government had decided that a total of 20 thousand beneficiaries in 38 districts of Bihar would be given the benefit of the ‘Bihar Mukhyamantri Vaas Sthal Sahayata Yojana scheme.
Objective Of this scheme
- To provide financial assistance for the purchase of pucca houses to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes who do not have pucca houses and also do not have space to build pucca houses to fulfill their “own pucca house” dreams
Full Overview Of Scheme Bihar Mukhyamantri Vaas sthal Kray Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Vaas sthal Kray Yojana|
|Launched By||State Govt Of Bihar|
|Objectives||To provide financial assistance to the backward class people of Bihar to buy land for building their houses|
|Beneficiaries||People of all backward classes in the state of Bihar who do not yet have a pucca house|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or Other Backward Class.
- Applicants should not have any government job to apply under this scheme
Under this scheme, all scheduled castes, tribes, and other backward families, who do not have any space to build their own pucca houses will be given a financial grant of Rs 60,000 by the Bihar government so that they can buy space to build pucca houses and then Rs 120,000 will be given to them under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to build their own pucca houses
- Aadhar Card
- voter card
- domicile certificate
- caste certificate
- bank account
How To Apply In this Scheme
- First of all the interested person should go to the Ministry of Rural Development of Bihar State.
- After going there, the applicant has to take the registration form of this yojana.
- By taking the form, all the information asked in that form has to be filled in the right place and correctly.
- After filling the form, the rest of the necessary documents which are mentioned in that form should be attached to this form.
- After this, the person should submit that form and document to the Ministry of Rural Development.