About Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivaah Yojana
This Is A Special Initiative Of The Bihar State Government To Help Families Facing Financial Crisis For Marriage. This Is An Important Reason For Encouraging Mass Marriages Where People From Poor Families Can Gather For The Mass Marriage Ceremony. The scheme Will Benefit A Maximum Of Two Daughters from A poor Families. Through This Scheme, The Financially Backward Families Of The State Will Get Financial Assistance Of Rs 5,000 For Their Daughter’s Marriage.
Objective Of The Scheme
- To Address The Economic Difficulties Faced By Poor Families In The Context Of Marriage Of Their Daughter
- To Prevent Extravagance On The Occasion Of Marriage And To Promote Simple Marriages,
- To Increase Morale/Self-Esteem Through Organizing Mass Marriages And to Improve Their Social Status, Promote Mass Marriages, And Prevent Dowry Transactions In Marriages.
Full Overview Of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivaah Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivaah Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Bihar (Women welfare association)|
|Objectives||To Remove The Burden Of Their Daughter’s Marriage From The Heads Of The Poor Families Of Bihar|
|Incentive||5100 / –|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters Of Poor Families Who Are Get To Married Very Soon|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The Applicant Should Be A Permanent Resident Of Bihar
- Girls Above The Age Of 18 Who Fall Under The BPL Section Can Apply For This Scheme
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 60 thousand rupees.
- The boy to whom the girl will be married should not be less than 21 years of age.
- A proof that you did not pay any dowry to the groom’s family
- Max Two Daughters From Poor Families Will Get The Benefit Of Bihar Mukhmantri Kanya Marriage Scheme.
- Widows, Destitute, And Orphaned Girls Also Can Apply For This Scheme
Beneficiary Girls Will Be Provided Rs 5,100 / – Through Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivaah Yojana
- Certificate Of Residence
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Certificate Of Income
- Affidavit Regarding Non-payment Of Dowry(Must Required )
- Daughter’s Age Certificate
- Bank Passbook Details
- Wedding Card
- BPL Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
How To Apply
If You Want To Get The Benefit Of Financial Assistance Provided By The Bihar Government For Marriage, Follow The Steps Below To Apply
- The girl applying for this scheme should first go to the official website of this scheme, the link of which we have provided below for your convenience.
- after clicking the link, You will be enter to a new page presenting an online form of Kanya Vivaah Yojana, like the image shown below,
- Fill in all the information requested in the form very carefully
- Upload the required scanned documents in the form
- This way you will be able to complete the registration process for your CM Kanya Vibha Yojana
Interested applicants will be able to apply for this project offline by visiting their respective Gram Panchayat or Block Office.
Check Your Application Status to This scheme
Follow the steps below to know the status of your “Bihar Chief Minister’s Daughter Marriage Scheme” application
- First, you have to click on the given below link
- then a new page will appear in front of you
- now you have to enter your Beneficiary ID or RTPS number(which you got while Applying for this scheme) and click on the “show” button
- hereafter, you will see your application status for this scheme.