About Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
The Government Of Bihar has Launched A Massive Humanitarian Scheme For The Welfare Of Girls In The State Of Bihar Called “Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana ”. The Scheme Will Mainly Focus on Make Improvements to the Lifestyle of the girls in Bihar state.
The Birth Of A Daughter Is A Big Burden To An Economically Weak Family (As A Thought Of Those Families) So Those Families Plan To Destroy The Fetus Before It Is Born, Or Gave Birth To Them Reluctantly and carelessly. As A Result, That Girl Child Has To Endure A Lot Of Humiliation And Torture her whole life.
That is why the Bihar Women’s and Child Welfare Department has started this project on the initiative of the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar Mahasaya, where all the girls of Bihar will get financial assistance from their birth to their graduate education, a Total 1.6 Crore girls will get the benefits of this Project. To Successfully Handle this project Bihar govt has announced making an investment of more than 2200 crore for this scheme.
Objectives Of This Scheme
- Raising The Morale Of Women From Financially Weak Families
- To Prevent Female Feticide
- To Change The Society’s Attitude Towards Girls
- Encouraging Girls To Pursue Higher Education.
- Letting The Girls not Be A Burden On Her Family
- Encouraging to increase the birth rate of daughters in the state of Bihar
Full Overview Of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Uthan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana|
|Introduced By||Government Of Bihar|
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Assistance For Better Living Of Girls From Poor Families Of The bihar State|
|Incentive||Rs 59100 /-|
|Beneficiary||Poor Girls In The State Of Bihar|
|Application Starts||Always open|
Any Girl From The State Of Madhya Pradesh Can Apply For The “Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana” By Fulfilling All The Following Conditions:
- Applicant Must Be Permanent Residents Of Bihar State (At Least 15 Years)
- The applicant must be a girl from Bihar state
- The Annual Income Of The Applicant’s Family Should Be Less Than One Lakh Rupees/ Ews Catagory
- The Girl child will only get the benefit amount till her Marriage (she must be unmarried to avail of all these benefits)
- Candidate From APL, BPL, and All other Communities can Apply to this scheme
- If The Applicant’s Parents Or Guardians Have Any Government Job Or They Pay Income Tax, She Will Not Be Eligible To Apply For This Scheme.
- A Maximum Of Two Daughters In A Family Can Take Advantage Of This Project
- If A Family Adopts A Girl Child, She Must Show A Legal Certificate To Be Able To Apply For The Scheme.
Beneficiary girls will be given financial assistance as follows
|In the event of a girl child Born||Rs 2000|
|When She completes 1 year of age||Rs 1000|
|After immunization complete||Rs 2000|
|For the girl child Sanitary napkins||Rs 300|
|For Uniform |
(Class 1-9th Standard)
|After Class 12th Passed Out||Rs 25000|
(Earlier it was Rs 10000)
|after Completing Graduation Course||Rs 25000|
|Total Amount||Rs 59,100|
- Certificate Of Permanent Residence
- Birth Certificate
- Parental Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate(if any)
- Ews Certificate (if required)
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- proof attested by the Headmaster of the school attended
- Marksheet Of 12 the pass (For Apply 12 th pass amount)
- graduation mark sheet
- Bank Passbook
- Passport – Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Adoption Certificate (If The Girl Child Is Adopted)
How to Apply
Applicants interested in this scheme can easily apply to Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana online or offline, the details of which we have explained below.
- to apply for this scheme, First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme, which link we have provided below for your convenience.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option named “apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana -Mukhyamantri Balika (Madhyamik +2) Protsahan Yojana 2021 (Link-1)
- now a new page will open, on that page click on the button “student click here to apply” as shown in the image
- after that click on the option ” student new registration”
- now check all the boxes and tap the continue button
- After that, a form will open on your screen where you have to enter your registration number, total obtained marks, and other all information.
- You must carefully fill in all the information requested in this application form.
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- This way you will be able to apply.
We are advising you to apply for this project by going to any KIOSK Center or Tathyamitra center and applying yourself if it goes wrong in any way, in that case, you will not get the money.
Offline Application Method
You can know everything about this scheme from your school
How to Check My Application Status
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of E Kalyan Portal which link we have already mentioned above.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Chief Minister Girl Child (Secondary +2) Incentive Scheme 2021 (Link-1).
- After this, you have to click on the report section and there you will find the option “view your application status” tap on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your registration number.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, the application status will be displayed on your computer screen.
If you encounter any difficulty in checking the status of your application in this way, you can also view the status of your application by clicking on this link provided by us. >> Check your application status >>now tap on the option “track your application status”
Check your name in the payment list for this project
- First, go to the official website of this project which we have already informed you then click on the option “Apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana-Chief Minister Girl Child (Secondary +2) Incentive Scheme 2021 (Link-1)”.
- You will reach a new page. There you will see the option “Check Your Name in the List”, Click on it
- now enter your district and your college (educational institute) name
- You will see your application payment list