About Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana
The Scheme was launched by the Nitish government of Bihar on August 24, 2018. Farmers who do not have their own machines for farming, and do not have the capital to invest in buying machines Those farmers can easily get the relevant equipment from the Bihar government with a nominal rent. Farmers in Bihar will be able to earn double by producing more crops using machines. As a result, besides their development in the state, agricultural production will also be greatly increased. The Bihar state government has launched this project with the name of “Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana”
The Bihar government is setting up agricultural machinery banks across the state to implement the Green Agriculture Independent Scheme project. These banks are being set up in the Primary Agricultural Cooperative Loan Society. It will cost Rs 20 lakh to set up an agricultural machinery bank Where all the types of equipment needed by the farmers can be found. From here farmers can rent equipment directly. Currently, the state is in the process of setting up agricultural machinery banks, which will be completed within a year and farmers will be able to take advantage of it directly. A total budget of Rs 1692 crore has also been released for implementation
Objectives Of the Scheme
- The main objective of this project is the overall development of the agricultural system in Bihar state
- providing the facility of hiring Low-cost machines by the state government to enable farmers in the state to mechanize their agriculture at a very low cost.
- Taking responsibility for the fact that ethnic farmers can do their agricultural work at a very low cost
- Providing advanced agricultural equipment to farmers,
- Reducing the amount of expenses incurred in agriculture
- Bringing agricultural diversification to the state
Full Overview Of Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana|
|Announcement||Govt Of Bihar|
|Objectives||To enable the farmers of the state to mechanize their agriculture at a very low cost by providing the facility of renting machines at a nominal rent.|
|Benefits||Farmers will be able to rent machines from the state government with nominal rent|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers Of Bihar|
|Application Starts||Started or announced soon|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar
- The applicant must be a farmer in the state of Bihar
- All farmers, from small to large in the state, will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The farmer applicant should not be a defaulter in a bank.
Beneficiaries will be able to hire machines at a very low cost from the government to mechanize their farming.
- Residential certificate
- Identity cards ( Aadhar, voter Card0
- Applicant Kisan ID proof which proves that the applicant is a farmer and categorized under KCC
- Bank details
- Passport size photograph
- Applicant signature
- Valid mobile number
How To Apply
The clear online application procedure for this scheme has not yet been announced by the government. The state government is more likely to choose an online application process for the convenience of the applicants.
Offline application process
- Applications can be made from the nearest Gram Panchayat or Tehsil office for the Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Scheme.
- You will receive an application form for this project from this office
- Filled up all the information correctly and clearly in that form
- After filling out the form, the applicant has to submit it to the concerned office. After that, the concerned department will prepare the list of beneficiaries through the process of verification and selection.
- Upon successful submission of the complete application to the concerned office, an acknowledgment number of the application form will be sent to the applicant’s registered email IDs for future reference.
- These devices can be found in every tehsil or block. Any farmer can rent these machines for a certain period of time.
- When this work is completed, this machine will have to be re-submitted to the department.