about the Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
We know that study of tenth grade is a very important medium for students to move forward in their life. So Bihar State Government has introduced a new scheme to encourage students Of the state to study more and get a good results in Class X, Called as Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojana. through this scheme, Bihar Govt will Provide 10000 Rs to all Of the students Who passed Their Tenth Standard board exam with first Division and 8000 Rs to all backward Communities (Minority,Sc, St and all others ) who passed the 10th standard board exam with Second Division
the objective of this scheme
- Encouraging students to learn and also motivating them to do well in Tenth exams
- ensuring that the tenth class of students not ruined in any way
Full Overview Of Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Bihar|
|Objectives||To enable all the students studying in class 10 of Bihar state to perform well in their class 10 board exams.|
|Incentives||Rs 10000 for first class holder students and 8000 rupees for second class holder students in class 10th board exam|
|Beneficiaries||Students who have secured first division and second division in their class 10th board examination of bihar state|
|Application Starts||Already Started/Updated soon|
- The applicant student must be a resident of the state of Bihar
- The annual income of the family of the applicant student should be less than Rs 1,50,000
- The applicant student must be unmarried
- The applicant must not have been charged with an offense punishable by imprisonment for 48 hours or more.
- Only those students who have passed 10th class board exam with first division and second division (for bpl and other backward classes) are only eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiaries of all general categories who have passed 10th class with first division will get a Scholarship of Rs10,000 from the government.
- and other BPL/Sc/St/Minorities and other backward Communities students who have passed Class 10th with second division will get Rs 8000
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Board Exam Registration No and Admit Card
- Board Exam Marksheet
- Student’s Bank Details
- Family Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
how to apply
Application for this scheme can be done online only which we have explained below
- First of all, you need to see if you are eligible or not for the scheme, then you need to click on Verify Account Detail as shown in the image below
- Next, you have to select your district name and your school or college name
- after that a new page will open in front of you
- After this, the list of students who have passed from 1st division in the year 2020-21 will open .
- if you found your name in that list then you are eligible to apply for this scheme
now to registration for this scheme, you should follow the given procedure below
- First of all the applicant need to go to this official website whose link we have provided below for your convenience
- after that, the home page will open in front of you
- now you have to press Apply for Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana according to your year, as we have seen in the below image
- Then you have to click on the Apply Now option in the Important Links window
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the login button.
- After clicking on the login button, you will reach the login id. After that, you have to click on Bank Details. After clicking, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to fill in all the information like name, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number, bank account number, aadhaar number, ifsc code.
- After filling in the information, you have to click on the save button and click on go to home. Then you have to click on the option of Finalize Application.
- After that, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to tick mark and then click on the final submit button. In this way, your application will be done.
How to check beneficiary application status
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- After clicking the link, the homepage of the official website will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you can see 3 options. Out of these 3 options, you have to click on the option “Bihar Mukhyamantri Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana” at the bottom, as shown in the image below
- After clicking on this option the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the section of Important Link, you will see the link of “Click here to View Application Status” from this section. Click on it
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your district and college.
- After that, you have to click on the View button.
- As soon as you click on the button of View, the list of district-wise rejected student lists will open in front of you.