About Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
Unemployment is one of the biggest problems in India, today. Every state in India has taken various initiatives to liberate the youth from unemployment and trying to increase their Self Employment, Similarly, the Bihar state government launched a new project called as “Bihar Kushal Yuva Program” to facilitate the youth of Bihar to get jobs, Self-Employment growth. Through this project, skill training of 240 hours will be imparted to the youth of Bihar which will ensure youth’s participation in various jobs interview and also increase their self-employment.
According to an official report, as of August 8, 2017, one lakh twelve thousand youths were covered under the project and 1100 training centers were set up.
- The main objective of this project is to increase the self-employment/getting a job of the youth of Bihar
- Making the youth self-reliant
- To develop the skills of the youth by providing skill training to them
- Providing them training in life skills, communication skills, and computer literacy for participating in various job opportunities.
Salient features of the KYP program :
- E-Learning mode for training delivery
- Sequential mode of learning is provided to prohibit any skipping of sessions.
- Central monitoring of step by step progress of each candidate through the web portal.
- Inbuilt / Integrated online Assessment & Certification process.
Full Overview Of Bihar Kushal Yuva Program
|Name Of The Scheme||Bihar kushal Yuva Program|
|Launched By||Bihar Skill Development Department|
|Launching Year|| 2016,|
Last Update (2021)
|Beneficiaries||Youth From Bihar State|
|Benefit||Skill Training From Government for Free|
|Objective||Providing Skill training To the youth to increase their self-Employment|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Bihar
- All caste and all religions Youths of Bihar can apply for the scheme
- the applicant is able to apply only if his age falls within the following stages.
- All candidates belonging to the age group of 15-28 years (Age limit for SC/ST, OBC & People with Disabilities is as follows: SC/ST – 33 years, OBC – 31 years, PwD – 33 years), who have minimum qualification as 10th pass; irrespective of the fact that the candidate is pursuing /completed any Higher Education Course/Degree will be eligible to undertake training under “Kushal Yuva Program”. Apart from the above all those youth of 20-25 age group who have opted for and have been sanctioned for self-help allowance, have to compulsorily complete this training.
- The applicant should not have any employment or government job
Through this project, a skill development training of 240 hours will be provided to the youth of Bihar state at completely free of cost
In which the three following skill Development Topics will include
- Life skills
- Communication skills
- Computer training literacy
Under this scheme, the applicant has to enroll in this skill training for the first time by paying Rs 1000 / – and at the end of this course, the applicant will get back his enrolment fees of Rs 1000 / – after successfully passing the course completion test.
If one cannot pass in any way, then he will have the opportunity to sit and pass that test three times
Courses and their full information Under Kushal Yuva Program
- Go to The Official Website then Click This Option as follows in the image
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Marksheet of 10 th or 12th class Certificate
- Proof Of 10th,12th admission Certificate
- Bank Account Information
How To Apply
- Applicant needs to visit the official website of Bihar saat nischay scheme, which link we have provided below for your convenience
- Then the applicant will enter the official website on home page
- Now Applicant needs to click on new registration, as shown in the image below
- The applicant then needs to fill in the Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID and type the characters given in the picture below then click on the “send OTP” button
- An OTP message is sent on the email Id and mobile number by SMS.
- Applicant needs to enter the OTP and click on submit button.
- A confirmation message is displayed. Applicant needs to confirm if the details are correct.
- A successful registration message will be displayed and the user name and password will be sent to the user by email and SMS
- the applicant then needs to visit the home page of the official website (www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in) and log in using the username and password provided in the email/SMS
- After login, Applicant has to change his password to the password of his choice. At later stage, applicant can change his password from the menu options given after login.
- The applicant has to go to the home page and log in using his new password
- The applicant then needs to fill in the information on the Personal Information Page
- After filling in all the information, the applicant will click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. The applicant will click on “ok” to confirm that the details are correct.
- The applicant then needs to click on ‘next’. This will take the applicant to the screen for selecting the scheme he wants to apply for
- Applicant needs to select one of the Schemes for a drop-down menu to apply.
- For applying for skilling in KYP, he should select “Kushal Yuva Program” and needs to click on apply
- then Applicant needs to fill the details in the form and sign the declaration
Read This With Attention
- A confirmation message will be displayed and a PDF copy of the acknowledgment will get displayed
- Applicants can either download the acknowledgment or take a print for the same.
- The option of download and print will be displayed in the browser window. The PDF copy of the same will also be sent to the applicant by email. Applicant will also receive an SMS which will have the registration ID of applicant.
- Manager of the respective DRCC (District Registration cum Counseling Center) will then Schedule the appointment for DRCC depending on the capacity of the DRCC. Accordingly, an email and SMS go to the applicant informing them about the date of the visit to DRCC.
- On his turn, the applicant will go to the counter and will submit the documents to Multipurpose assistant (MPA) for verification. MPA will verify the Aadhar and other details, scan the documents and will take photographs of the applicant.
- On successful completion, MPA will give a acknowledgment slip to the applicant The applicant will then visit the DRCC on the allocated date with a self attested photocopy of the documents and will be given a token at the gate
- The details of applicant will be shared with Labor Resource Department who will further contact the applicant for training.
Track Your Application Status
- The applicant can track his application status at any time by calling the toll-free number of the call center or by visiting the website www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- After visiting the home page of the official website, the applicant has to click on the application status option, as shown in the image below.
Then the applicant has to fill in his Registration ID or Aadhaar ID and his Date of Birth and fill out the captcha then the applicant can see his application status.
Find Your Nearest KYP Center
To find the nearest Kushal Program center, the applicant should first go to the official website of Bihar Skill Development (https://skillmissionbihar.org/) and then click on the find centers option.
- After that, the applicant then has to select his/her course then need to select his/her state district and block then need to click on the search button