About Bihar Inter-caste Marriage Promotion Scheme
The Caste System Is A Hierarchical System In Which Castes Are Placed One Above The Other On The Basis Of Social Status And Prestige. With The Modernization, Prejudices Still Remain In Our Country, Caste, Upper Caste, Lower Caste, Etc. Are Very Well Understood By The Society, Still, It Is Almost Seen That If An Upper Caste Man Or Woman Marries A Lower Caste Woman Or Person, He/She Is Not Accepted In The Society And Sometimes They Are Beaten, These Days We Often See This Kind Of Incident On Social Media.,
Therefore, In Order To Eliminate The Inferiority Complex Like Caste Discrimination In The Country, The Government Of Bihar Has Launched This Intercaste Marriage Scheme In The State Through Which An Eligible Couple Will Be Given A hefty Grant Of Rs 2,50,000 If One Of Them Is From Scheduled Caste. Thus This Is A Very Laudable Scheme Of The Bihar Government
- The Main Objective Of This Project Is To Remove Caste Discrimination From The Society.
- Convincing The Society That Racism Is Not Acceptable In Any Way
- To Ensure That The Couple Can Lead A Good Life After Marriage
Full Overview Of Bihar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Inter Caste Marriage Scheme|
|Announcement||Govt Of Bihar|
|Implementation Date||1st July 2019|
2020-2021 (Last Update)
|Objectives||To Remove Caste Discrimination From The Society|
|Beneficiaries||couples, one of them should belong to the scheduled caste|
|Application Starts||Already Started (Always Open)|
- Applicant Must Be A Permanent Resident Of Maharashtra State
- One Of The Newly Married Couples Must Belong To the Scheduled Caste
- Only After An Official Court Marriage, The Couple Will Be Eligible To Apply For This Scheme
- No incentive is available for second or subsequent marriage
- The proposal would be treated as valid if submitted within 1 (one) year of marriage
- The marriage should be valid as per the law and duly registered under the Hindu Marriage Act, of 1955. An affidavit of their being legally married and in matrimonial alliance would be submitted by the couple.
- They Can Avail of This Facility Only If The Girl Is At Least 18 Years Of Age And The Boy Is At Least 21 Years Of Age At The Time Of Marriage.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for husband and wife to have a joint account
an incentive of rs 2,50,000 will be given to the eligible couple under this scheme, after the marriage application successfully approved money will be sent directly to the joint bank account of the couple
On receipt of a Pre-Stamped Receipt on a Ten Rupee Non-Judicial Stamp Paper an amount of Rs.1.50 lakh will be released to the eligible couple through RTGS / NEFT to the joint account of the couple and the remaining amount will be kept in a Fixed Deposit in the Foundation for a period of 3 years. This amount will be released to the couple along with the interest accrued thereon on 3 years of sanction of the incentive by the Foundation.
In Order To Apply Under This Scheme Both Applicant Bride And Groom Have To Provide One Copy Of The Following Documents
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Age Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- application Proforma.
- SC Certificate.
- OBC/ST/DNC/OC/General Caste Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate under Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- Religion Certificate in case other than Hindu Marriage Act 1955.
- Date of Submission of application within one year of Marriage.
- First Marriage Affidavit / Certificate.
- Recommendation from MP/MLA.
- Recommendation of District Collector / Magistrate and submitted by the State / UT Government / District Magistrate / District Collector/ Deputy Commissioner.
How To Apply
In This Scheme, It Is Only Possible To Apply Through Offline, The Online Application Process Is Not Started Yet, Follow The Below Procedure To Apply Offline
To apply for this scheme, first of all, you should go to your concerned District Social Welfare Society Office, collect a form of this scheme from there, fill all the requested information in the form carefully, then attach copies of all the required documents along with the form, now submit the form to that office. After your application is properly verified, reward amount will be deposited into your bank account
To Know More About This Project Visit The Official Website Which We Have Provided In the Full Overview Section